SalmanKhanHolics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SalmanKhanHolics

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
★ Salman Khan the KING Of Hearts, IDOL of Masses, SAVIOR of Needy, RULER of Indian Cinema, EMPEROR of BO and the Super Best Human ★ ☆ الله ☪️ ✡️ ॐ ☨ God Bless Himღ
✌️ Salman Khan's upcoming projects are Jai Ho, Kick, Sooraj Barjatya's untitiled and No Entry Mein Entry... ✌️
♡☆ Salman Khan The Founder of *Being Human* Charity ☆♡ In Life Go Straight And Turn Right -Salman Khan! ღGod☆Peace☆Love☆Salman Khanღ

★ Salman made me laugh all the time: Aditi Rao Hydari !

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JonaSallu
Admin
Admin
JonaSallu

★ Salman made me laugh all the time: Aditi Rao Hydari ! Empty
PostSubject: ★ Salman made me laugh all the time: Aditi Rao Hydari !   ★ Salman made me laugh all the time: Aditi Rao Hydari ! I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 2:49 pm

Vaibhavi V Risbood, TNN | May 20, 2013

Salman Khan has a huge list of fan following which also consist of many B’town celebs. Aditi Rao Hydari seems no exception and is all praises for the actor.

Though Aditi has shared screen space with Salman in any film, but the actress did get an opportunity to be a part of a commercial along with the Dabangg Khan. On being asked about her experience with Salman, Aditi said, “It was a great experience. He is huge and it was great time shooting with Salman.”

When asked whether she would like to do a film with the actor, the actress emphasized, “Yes, every girl wants to do a film or advertisement with him. His personality is amazing.”

“He comes up with suggestions on the sets. Salman made me laugh all the time as he has great sense of humour. I would burst out on the sets,” concluded Aditi.

TOI
Back to top Go down

★ Salman made me laugh all the time: Aditi Rao Hydari !
Page 1 of 1