SalmanKhanHolics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SalmanKhanHolics

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
★ Salman Khan the KING Of Hearts, IDOL of Masses, SAVIOR of Needy, RULER of Indian Cinema, EMPEROR of BO and the Super Best Human ★ ☆ الله ☪️ ✡️ ॐ ☨ God Bless Himღ
✌️ Salman Khan's upcoming projects are Jai Ho, Kick, Sooraj Barjatya's untitiled and No Entry Mein Entry... ✌️
♡☆ Salman Khan The Founder of *Being Human* Charity ☆♡ In Life Go Straight And Turn Right -Salman Khan! ღGod☆Peace☆Love☆Salman Khanღ

★ Prem Raj: Salman Khan is there for me at the time of crisis !

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JonaSallu
Admin
Admin
JonaSallu

★ Prem Raj: Salman Khan is there for me at the time of crisis ! Empty
PostSubject: ★ Prem Raj: Salman Khan is there for me at the time of crisis !   ★ Prem Raj: Salman Khan is there for me at the time of crisis ! I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 4:10 pm

May 24, 2013 | Joginder Tuteja

Prem Raj had a dream beginning to his filmmaking career with none less than Salman Khan in the lead for MAIN AURR MRS KHANNA. Now when he has Preity Zinta as the central protagonist in his second outing ISHKQ IN PARIS, he has Salman Khan doing a special song and dance number for the film. Meanwhile, even though one wonders whether his third film with Salman in the lead again, Prem maintains that it when it comes to the superstar; it is the personal relationship that he shares with him which he cherishes most. Meanwhile, a movie with him can wait and that doesn't have any bearing on their friendship.

★ Prem Raj: Salman Khan is there for me at the time of crisis ! Prem-raj-salman-khan

''I always know that Salman bhai is there for me at the time of crisis, he is just a phone call away,'' says Prem who is close to the other Khan (Sohail) as well, ''I am thankful to God because such relationships don't exist in this world.''

That was quite evident for the young director when the last six months saw him battling with cancer, and eventually return full cured.

''During all these days, Salman bhai was in touch. He was concerned about my well-being. He was shooting in different parts of the world but he knew how I was doing; that's the kind of person that he is. I do know that he feels from me at the bottom of the heart.''

No wonder, even though around three years back there were talks about a couple of films being planned between him and Salman, Prem is not counting on these assignments to make a difference to their equation.

glamsham
Back to top Go down

★ Prem Raj: Salman Khan is there for me at the time of crisis !
Page 1 of 1