SalmanKhanHolics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SalmanKhanHolics

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
★ Salman Khan the KING Of Hearts, IDOL of Masses, SAVIOR of Needy, RULER of Indian Cinema, EMPEROR of BO and the Super Best Human ★ ☆ الله ☪️ ✡️ ॐ ☨ God Bless Himღ
✌️ Salman Khan's upcoming projects are Jai Ho, Kick, Sooraj Barjatya's untitiled and No Entry Mein Entry... ✌️
♡☆ Salman Khan The Founder of *Being Human* Charity ☆♡ In Life Go Straight And Turn Right -Salman Khan! ღGod☆Peace☆Love☆Salman Khanღ

★ Salman Khan and Ranbir Kapoor clash is media generated?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JonaSallu
Admin
Admin
JonaSallu

★ Salman Khan and Ranbir Kapoor clash is media generated?  Empty
PostSubject: ★ Salman Khan and Ranbir Kapoor clash is media generated?    ★ Salman Khan and Ranbir Kapoor clash is media generated?  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 4:30 am

Sohail Khan feels media creates these clashes not actors or filmmakers...

Ajanta Paul | March 17, 2013

★ Salman Khan and Ranbir Kapoor clash is media generated?  28230302

Ranbir Kapoor's next film 'Besharam' directed by Abhinav Kashyap booked October 2, 2013 as their release date.

Now reports suggest Salman Khan has gone ahead and decided to have his upcoming film 'Mental' hit the marquee on the same date as well.

This news has set the rumour mills abuzz of a possible clash between the two actors who do not share a good rapport.

But 'Mental' director Sohail Khan has a different take, "These are all media perceptions, media created. I mean today I don't talk about my film, I don't think Abhinav talks about his film. They (media) just puts two into two together - ok this film is going to release in this period, that film is going to release in that period and lets create a certain kind of controversy and lets create a certain kind of clash."

The makers of 'Besharam' are strategizing to combat Salman's 'Mental' in October.

They have collaborated with cola drink Pepsi and struck a deal worth Rs 8 crore to officially partner the project.

It seems ever since Sohail and Salman booked October 2, Ranbir and his team have been trying everything possible to add muscle power to their project.

The cola company has paid the whopping amount to officially partner the film. This will include in-film branding and other marketing activities during its release.

Ranbir's 'Besharam' is being touted as one that caters to the masses and he wants to win this battle. Abhinav Kashyap, who alleged had a showdown with the Khans during 'Dabangg' will also go through an acid test post the controversy.

But Sohail again attributed the hype to media and said filmmakers think completely different. "We are filmmakers, in fact we don't like to clash. Because we eat into each other's business," Sohail said.

Many years ago, Salman Khan allegedly tore up a young Ranbir Kapoor's shirt at a disco for speaking disrespectfully of a certain lady.

Those following Salman-Katrina Kaif-Ranbir love story may also think that Salman has an axe to grind against Ranbir for stealing Katrina away.

All we can say is that let the best man win.Emirates 24/7
Back to top Go down

★ Salman Khan and Ranbir Kapoor clash is media generated?
Page 1 of 1