SalmanKhanHolics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SalmanKhanHolics

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
★ Salman Khan the KING Of Hearts, IDOL of Masses, SAVIOR of Needy, RULER of Indian Cinema, EMPEROR of BO and the Super Best Human ★ ☆ الله ☪️ ✡️ ॐ ☨ God Bless Himღ
✌️ Salman Khan's upcoming projects are Jai Ho, Kick, Sooraj Barjatya's untitiled and No Entry Mein Entry... ✌️
♡☆ Salman Khan The Founder of *Being Human* Charity ☆♡ In Life Go Straight And Turn Right -Salman Khan! ღGod☆Peace☆Love☆Salman Khanღ

★ Don’t have a personality like Shah Rukh or Salman: Ranbir Kapoor!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SalluLicious
Admin
Admin
SalluLicious

★ Don’t have a personality like Shah Rukh or Salman: Ranbir Kapoor!!  Empty
PostSubject: ★ Don’t have a personality like Shah Rukh or Salman: Ranbir Kapoor!!    ★ Don’t have a personality like Shah Rukh or Salman: Ranbir Kapoor!!  I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 7:26 am

Vaibhavi V Risbood, TNN | May 16, 2013,

★ Don’t have a personality like Shah Rukh or Salman: Ranbir Kapoor!!  Ranbir-Kapoor

Ranbir Kapoor, who is riding high on success of Barfi! has spent five years in Bollywood and has been blessed with success. However, the actor claims that there is no strategy for it and he is just a passionate actor.

While talking about his career, Ranbir claimed, “I got the opportunities and my stardom is part of my characters. I don’t have a personality like Salman Khan or Shah Rukh Khan that I can be myself and be successful. I have to play a character, I have to support the film by playing the role. Today cinema has changed, we can play different characters. I have been at the right time at the right place.”

TOI
Back to top Go down
http://salmankhanholics.com/

★ Don’t have a personality like Shah Rukh or Salman: Ranbir Kapoor!!
Page 1 of 1