SalmanKhanHolics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SalmanKhanHolics

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
★ Salman Khan the KING Of Hearts, IDOL of Masses, SAVIOR of Needy, RULER of Indian Cinema, EMPEROR of BO and the Super Best Human ★ ☆ الله ☪️ ✡️ ॐ ☨ God Bless Himღ
✌️ Salman Khan's upcoming projects are Jai Ho, Kick, Sooraj Barjatya's untitiled and No Entry Mein Entry... ✌️
♡☆ Salman Khan The Founder of *Being Human* Charity ☆♡ In Life Go Straight And Turn Right -Salman Khan! ღGod☆Peace☆Love☆Salman Khanღ

★ Kabir Khan promotes 'Ek Tha Tiger' in Japan !

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JonaSallu
Admin
Admin
JonaSallu

tiger - ★ Kabir Khan promotes 'Ek Tha Tiger' in Japan ! Empty
PostSubject: ★ Kabir Khan promotes 'Ek Tha Tiger' in Japan !   tiger - ★ Kabir Khan promotes 'Ek Tha Tiger' in Japan ! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 10:33 pm

Mar 4, 2013

tiger - ★ Kabir Khan promotes 'Ek Tha Tiger' in Japan ! Ek_tha_tiger_1

Director Kabir Khan is in Tokyo, Japan to promote “Ek Tha Tiger” ahead of its release there and says he can’t wait to see Salman Khans peaking Japanese.

The Salman-Katrina Kaif starrer hit the screens here Aug 15 last year and broke records by earning Rs.33 crore on its opening day.

Now the the spy thriller will be screened in Tokyo March 7.

“Flying to Tokyo tonight for the release of ’Ek Tha Tiger’ in Japan. I can’t wait to see Salman speaking Japanese on screen,” Khan tweeted Saturday.

”’Ek Tha Tiger’ is releasing all over Japan. I will be travelling to Osaka, Kyoto and Tokyo for interviews and publicity. Looking forward to it,” he further posted.

“Ek Tha Tiger” was Khan’s third directorial venture after “New York” and “Kabul Express”.

TOI
Back to top Go down

★ Kabir Khan promotes 'Ek Tha Tiger' in Japan !
Page 1 of 1