SalmanKhanHolics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SalmanKhanHolics

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
★ Salman Khan the KING Of Hearts, IDOL of Masses, SAVIOR of Needy, RULER of Indian Cinema, EMPEROR of BO and the Super Best Human ★ ☆ الله ☪️ ✡️ ॐ ☨ God Bless Himღ
✌️ Salman Khan's upcoming projects are Jai Ho, Kick, Sooraj Barjatya's untitiled and No Entry Mein Entry... ✌️
♡☆ Salman Khan The Founder of *Being Human* Charity ☆♡ In Life Go Straight And Turn Right -Salman Khan! ღGod☆Peace☆Love☆Salman Khanღ

★ There can’t be another Govinda or Salman: David Dhawan !

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JonaSallu
Admin
Admin
JonaSallu

★ There can’t be another Govinda or Salman: David Dhawan ! Empty
PostSubject: ★ There can’t be another Govinda or Salman: David Dhawan !   ★ There can’t be another Govinda or Salman: David Dhawan ! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 3:31 pm

Purva Desai, TNN | Mar 18, 2013

★ There can’t be another Govinda or Salman: David Dhawan ! David-Dhawan

Everyone knows of David Dhawan’s penchant for Govinda. The director has worked with him in 16 films giving super hits like Coolie No. 1, Hero No. 1,Bade Miyan Chote Miyan and Raja Babu.

That apart, Dhawan has also worked with Salman Khan to make hit films like Biwi No.1, Mujhse Shaadi Karogi and Partner. Talking about his association with the two, Dhawan feels that the new generation in Bollywood has yet to prove itself including his son Varun Dhawan. “It’s very difficult to be like Salman and Govinda and I doubt if there can be another actor like them. Their calibre of acting is too high. They are very good and simply fantastic. Govinda is an ajooba (wonder) who can do everything. He can dance, act, emote and do comedy also. He can play multiple characters from a brother to son. He just has that ability. We’ve worked together in 16 films and I’d love to do more projects with him but he’s very busy. Same is the case with Salman. I’d love to collaborate with him again but he’s also very busy. Even if Judwaa 2 is made, it won’t be with Salman because he has played it to the hilt. He’s amazing”, says the director.

Adding, “If Varun wants to be the next Salman Khan, he’ll have to prove himself”.

TOI
Back to top Go down

★ There can’t be another Govinda or Salman: David Dhawan !
Page 1 of 1