SalmanKhanHolics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SalmanKhanHolics

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
★ Salman Khan the KING Of Hearts, IDOL of Masses, SAVIOR of Needy, RULER of Indian Cinema, EMPEROR of BO and the Super Best Human ★ ☆ الله ☪️ ✡️ ॐ ☨ God Bless Himღ
✌️ Salman Khan's upcoming projects are Jai Ho, Kick, Sooraj Barjatya's untitiled and No Entry Mein Entry... ✌️
♡☆ Salman Khan The Founder of *Being Human* Charity ☆♡ In Life Go Straight And Turn Right -Salman Khan! ღGod☆Peace☆Love☆Salman Khanღ

★ Salman Khan’s poster can also earn crores: Tigmanshu Dhulia !

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JonaSallu
Admin
Admin
JonaSallu

★ Salman Khan’s poster can also earn crores: Tigmanshu Dhulia ! Empty
PostSubject: ★ Salman Khan’s poster can also earn crores: Tigmanshu Dhulia !   ★ Salman Khan’s poster can also earn crores: Tigmanshu Dhulia ! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 5:58 am

Tina Krishnan | Feb 28, 2013

With blockbusters like ‘Wanted’, ‘Dabangg’, Ek Tha Tiger’, Bodyguard or ‘Dabangg 2’ to his credit, Bollywood actor Salman Khan has proved he has the Midas touch! Filmmaker Tigmanshu Dhulia, who is currently working on ‘Saheb Biwi Gangster Returns’ a sequel to ‘Saheb Biwi Gangster’, is so impressed with Salman Khan that he feels his posters are enough to earn crores.

“Today star power is all that works in the industry. About 99 per cent of the hit films were not good; these films didn’t even have a proper story. These were also the films which you couldn’t have watched for even two minutes. Salman Khan ka poster pe bhi ticket laga do toh it can earn crores,” he said. “Actors in our country are made in gyms and abroad, they are made in film schools,” he added.

When asked if he wouldn’t want to work with actors like Salman Khan or Shah Rukh Khan, he replied, “I would want to, but with the right script. I think I have made a name for myself now. I can go and meet them.”

daily bhaskar
Back to top Go down

★ Salman Khan’s poster can also earn crores: Tigmanshu Dhulia !
Page 1 of 1