SalmanKhanHolics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SalmanKhanHolics

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
★ Salman Khan the KING Of Hearts, IDOL of Masses, SAVIOR of Needy, RULER of Indian Cinema, EMPEROR of BO and the Super Best Human ★ ☆ الله ☪️ ✡️ ॐ ☨ God Bless Himღ
✌️ Salman Khan's upcoming projects are Jai Ho, Kick, Sooraj Barjatya's untitiled and No Entry Mein Entry... ✌️
♡☆ Salman Khan The Founder of *Being Human* Charity ☆♡ In Life Go Straight And Turn Right -Salman Khan! ღGod☆Peace☆Love☆Salman Khanღ

★ I want Salman, Aamir, Ajay, SRK; all in one: Veena !

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JonaSallu
Admin
Admin
JonaSallu

★ I want Salman, Aamir, Ajay, SRK; all in one: Veena !  Empty
PostSubject: ★ I want Salman, Aamir, Ajay, SRK; all in one: Veena !    ★ I want Salman, Aamir, Ajay, SRK; all in one: Veena !  I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 5:11 pm

By Swasti Chatterjee, TNN | Feb 8, 2013

★ I want Salman, Aamir, Ajay, SRK; all in one: Veena !  Veena-Malik

Bollywood's khandaan, Salman Khan, Shahrukh Khan, Aamir Khan and Ajay Devgn are ruling the hearts of crores of people across the world. Every girl has a dream to marry someone like them. Veena Malik wants all the Khans to be her partner in reel life.

Veena is not planning to do a movie with any of these Khans but searching a Mr Perfect with all the qualities of the Khans and Devgn for her upcoming movie The City That Never Sleeps in which she will select a hero through a contest 'Veena Ka Hero Kaun'. The movie is produced by Satish Reddy and directed by Haroon Rashid. The actress also launched this online reality show recently.

An excited Veena says, "I am glad that I get a chance to select my hero in the movie which is very special to me. My partner has to be strong, cute, loveable, intelligent and make me feel the queen of the world. I am searching someone like Dabangg's Salman who can flex his muscle and make me feel safe under his arms, romantic like Shah Rukh Khan who can make me feel special with his love, cute like Aamir Khan. I just love them and want my hero to be like that."

TOI
Back to top Go down

★ I want Salman, Aamir, Ajay, SRK; all in one: Veena !
Page 1 of 1