SalmanKhanHolics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SalmanKhanHolics

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
★ Salman Khan the KING Of Hearts, IDOL of Masses, SAVIOR of Needy, RULER of Indian Cinema, EMPEROR of BO and the Super Best Human ★ ☆ الله ☪️ ✡️ ॐ ☨ God Bless Himღ
✌️ Salman Khan's upcoming projects are Jai Ho, Kick, Sooraj Barjatya's untitiled and No Entry Mein Entry... ✌️
♡☆ Salman Khan The Founder of *Being Human* Charity ☆♡ In Life Go Straight And Turn Right -Salman Khan! ღGod☆Peace☆Love☆Salman Khanღ

★ Salman says a big no to charity for marriage !

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JonaSallu
Admin
Admin
JonaSallu

★ Salman says a big no to charity for marriage ! Empty
PostSubject: ★ Salman says a big no to charity for marriage !   ★ Salman says a big no to charity for marriage ! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 5:32 pm

Seema Sinha, TNN | Jan 19, 2013

★ Salman says a big no to charity for marriage ! Salman-Khan

Salman Khan is very clear about the causes he would like to take up as part of his charitable trust Being Human.

Improving the quality of life, education and medical treatment are some of the issues on top of his mind, but definitely not marriage. "If somebody comes asking for money for marriage I will kick that person out," said Salman.

Further explaining the philosophy behind his charitable trust Being Human, he said, "We will help deserving students who are interested in studying. A child will be given preference over a senior citizen for medical aid because the elderly have lived their lives."

Salman has decided to give back to the society by way of charity. "Being Human is just a thought that came to my mind. It is like in air planeswhere the cabin crew tells us to look after ourselves first in case of any eventuality, similarly first you become self reliant and then help others. My job is acting and my revenue comes from there. All these are benefits from that. I have only taken so far through movies, shows, ads... people are buying tickets and my price is increasing. This is the only way I thought of contributing to the society at large. You could be doing charity due to guilt or selfish reasons, just that the intention should be right," said.

TOI
Back to top Go down

★ Salman says a big no to charity for marriage !
Page 1 of 1