SalmanKhanHolics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SalmanKhanHolics

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
★ Salman Khan the KING Of Hearts, IDOL of Masses, SAVIOR of Needy, RULER of Indian Cinema, EMPEROR of BO and the Super Best Human ★ ☆ الله ☪️ ✡️ ॐ ☨ God Bless Himღ
✌️ Salman Khan's upcoming projects are Jai Ho, Kick, Sooraj Barjatya's untitiled and No Entry Mein Entry... ✌️
♡☆ Salman Khan The Founder of *Being Human* Charity ☆♡ In Life Go Straight And Turn Right -Salman Khan! ღGod☆Peace☆Love☆Salman Khanღ

★ Kick !

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
JonaSallu
Admin
Admin
JonaSallu

★ Kick ! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: ★ Salman Khan to shift to Panvel for shooting of Kick !   ★ Kick ! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 6:34 pm

Salman Khan to shift to Panvel for shooting of Kick

Saturday, Nov 9, 2013

★ Kick ! - Page 2 1916431

Superstar Salman Khan will start shooting for the action film 'Kick' from the next week and will shift to Panvel for it.

Salman, who resides in Bandra, and director Sajid Nandiadwala will be staying at the actor's farmhouse in Panvel.

"We are starting the shoot in ND Studios and will be shifting to Salman bhai's Panvel farmhouse for that period of time," Sajid said.

Salman was to shoot for the film in the UK earlier this year. But he could not leave India as he has been denied visa due to his court cases.

The film would be Salman's next Eid release.

DNA India
Back to top Go down
JonaSallu
Admin
Admin
JonaSallu

★ Kick ! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: ★ SRK’s Red Chillies To Work On Salman’s Kick !   ★ Kick ! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 5:53 pm

SRK’s Red Chillies To Work On Salman’s Kick

November 21st, 2013

While the animosity of Shah Rukh Khan and Salman Khan has always made news, this time after years the two will collaborate with each other on the same venture, though indirectly. Garnering appreciation for weaving stellar special effects in Hrithik Roshan starrer recent Superhero flick Krrish 3, SRK’s company Red Chillies is all set to work for Salman Khan’s upcoming film Kick.

Directed by Sajid Nadiadwala, Kick is currently being filmed in Panvel with Superstar Salman Khan devoting ample time to the venture. Salman is currently heaved by a hectic schedule constantly shuffling between Jai Ho and Kick both of which will release next year.

After the much celebrated, media covered hug and patch up story of Salman and SRK this Eid, it does seem that the two have decided to cast aside their differences and be amicable with each other. Though friendship is still at bay for the two!

koimoi
Back to top Go down
JonaSallu
Admin
Admin
JonaSallu

★ Kick ! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: ★ Vindoo ‘Kick’ed out because of betting controversy !   ★ Kick ! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 5:55 pm

Vindoo ‘Kick’ed out because of betting controversy

Bharati Dubey, Mumbai Mirror | Nov 22, 2013

Vindoo Dara Singh's tryst with the betting world has resulted in some burnt bridges within the film fraternity. The actor has lost out on some big films, including the Salman Khan starrer Kick and Sajid Khan's Humshakals.

The actor says he was replaced by Nadiadwala, because his legal troubles would impede the film's course.

"I had an important role inKickbut Salman and Sajid felt that if I got into more legal trouble the film would suffer. So, they told me we'd work together another time," he told Mirror.

Vindoo also had to exit Sajid Khan'sHumshakals, though he is a regular fixture in the filmmaker's projects. "I have worked in all of Sajid's films. The team was going to London for Humshakals but I did not get a call this time. I contemplated calling Sajid but decided against it as there would be visa issues. I don't even call Akshay Kumar anymore,'' said Vindoo, adding that all the films he has on hand were signed before the controversy.

"I have not received any offers after the betting controversy and have also not called up anyone for work because I do not want my legal troubles to delay films," he added. "I hate cricket now and not seen a single match after the controversy.''

Mumbai Mirror
Back to top Go down
JonaSallu
Admin
Admin
JonaSallu

★ Kick ! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: ★ Nawazuddin in Salman Khan’s 'Kick' !   ★ Kick ! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 6:00 pm

Nawazuddin in Salman Khan’s 'Kick'

Priya Gupta, TNN | Nov 22, 2013

★ Kick ! - Page 2 Salman

If you think Nawazuddin Siddiqui is just a good actor and, therefore, should be seen only in small films with great roles, you are wrong. The much-acclaimed actor of 'Gangs of Wasseypur' has now been signed on by Sajid Nadiadwala for his upcoming film, 'Kick', starring Salman Khan.

While details of his role have been kept under wraps for now, we wonder whether it was the script or the charm of working with Salman or both that made Nawaz take up this film. But whatever be his reasons, we cannot wait to see the two together on screen.

TOI
Back to top Go down
JonaSallu
Admin
Admin
JonaSallu

★ Kick ! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: ★ Sajid to re-create Delhi in Mumbai for Salman !   ★ Kick ! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 5:47 pm

Sajid to re-create Delhi in Mumbai for Salman

Akshata Shetty,TNN | Nov 24, 2013

★ Kick ! - Page 2 Salman

For actor Salman Khan's upcoming film, producer Sajid Nadiadwala will be recreating Delhi in Mumbai. According to a source, Sajid will create an entire section of the capital in ND Studios. "Popular places like Karol Bagh and Connaught Palace will be created at the studios," said the source.

"The idea behind bringing Delhi to Mumbai was Salman Khan's security. Salman's fans are known to create a frenzy. He also felt that things could get difficult as shooting with the star for around 40 days, would lead to security issues owing to his popularity. So, he has created the exact replica of the city and has also bought signages, exact shop hoardings, buses and autos from Delhi," shares the source.

TOI
Back to top Go down
JonaSallu
Admin
Admin
JonaSallu

★ Kick ! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: ★ Kick-ing it off again !   ★ Kick ! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 6:47 pm

Mehul S Thakkar, Mumbai Mirror | Nov 26, 2013

★ Kick ! - Page 2 B6

Worker issues resolved, film shoot back on track.

With Salman ready to join the shoot of Kick, Sajid Nadiadwala was running against time to resolve the worker issues that was delaying the set construction. And now Mirror has it that the in a recent meeting it was decided that all the workers' demands would be met.

Mirror had earlier reported how the problem started on the Karjat sets of the film with The Film Studio Settings & Allied Mazdoor Union started demanding pay for one-and-a-half shifts as it was taking place outside the city. The producers had then refused to accept this prompting the workers to pull the plug, thereby affecting the film for around 10 to 12 days.

When contacted, General Secretary of the union, Gangeshwarlal Shrivastav, confirmed saying, "It is true, the workers have resumed their work."

A source elaborated, "Last week there was an extensive meeting to sort out the matter. Although the dancers, artistes, mahila kalakar and others were paid one-and-a -half shift's pay, these workers were getting paid for only one shift. With Salman joining shoot, they didn't want to waste his dates. So, they gave in and the union won the battle."

Mumbai Mirror
Back to top Go down
JonaSallu
Admin
Admin
JonaSallu

★ Kick ! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: ★ Fridays are not going to rule my life forever: Randeep Hooda   ★ Kick ! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 6:38 pm

Fridays are not going to rule my life forever: Randeep Hooda

Bohni Bandyopadhyay,TNN | Nov 28, 2013

★ Kick ! - Page 2 RANDEEP-PIC

Randeep Hooda is busier than ever, with a number of films in hand, but what bothers the actor is that he cannot find more time to devote to the stage. Though he is happy with his Bollywood innings, he is more interested in satiating the artiste within him than looking forward to a bumper box office on Fridays. We caught up with a candid Randeep in the city recently.

I'm an artiste, not a commodity
Randeep's been acting on stage before entering Bollywood, and the actor is keen on taking up direction in theatre. "There is a sense of purity in theatre which always attracts me. Deep down, I feel I am more of an artist, than a commodity, which Bollywood turns you into. I want to strike a balance. I have directed plays in school. I've kind of adapted the book Walk In The Woods into a play, which stars Naseeruddin Shah and is directed by Ratna Pathak Shah. I think I've got to branch out on my own now," he says.

Fridays WON't rule my life
Even after making his debut with Monsoon Wedding in 2001, Randeep had to struggle for several years before he could land good roles. The actor considers Once Upon A Time In Mumbaai (2010) as the beginning of a new chapter in his career. "Despite having no connections in Bollywood, I am very fortunate that I could begin a second innings after being written off. I'm very grateful for this opportunity. I'm getting great film work, also, but there is something very personal about theatre. There is an instant gratification. The bastardisation of an artiste into a commodity is something which I don't want to happen to me. We were doing George Bernard Shaw's Arms And The Man last year, directed by Naseeruddin Shah, but it got shut down because of people's dates. When we talk about casting me in another play, he says, 'Your hands are too full with films'. I'm chock-a-block with film work, but somewhere deep down, I know Fridays are not going to rule my life forever. There is more to life than that. I keep myself busy with horses, theatre and films. I want to have a fruitful life, than just waiting for Fridays, which is quite sad actually. I'm going to be acting all my life. But, while doing that, I will try to avoid the trappings of fame."

Horses are very meditative
Randeep is building a polo team of his own, and was in Gurgaon to look at horses. "I'm going to start a polo team with my friend, and we're trying to collect as many horses as we can. You have to find time for things you love. I find horses very meditative; they don't know whether my movies are hits or flops. They treat me equally either way; it is a very humbling, son-of-the-soil experience."

Film's title changed
His film on the 1986 jailbreak was earlier called Bad, but Randeep says that it is no longer the title of the movie. "We are looking for a new title, we are having a contest within the unit to find one. The film is on the 1986 jailbreak, in which Charles Sobhraj also played a role, and where Amod Kanth was the investigating officer. It's in the Jackie Brown kind of thriller space. We have completed three schedules, in Udaipur, Goa and in Delhi. I am not a part of the last one. After that, we are going to finish up the filming in Mumbai and Bangkok. It is interesting to play Charles; I've tried to retain as much as I can of him, but the film is actually about Amod Kanth, and I just play a character in it," says Randeep.

Salman is a great guy
Three of his films, Ungli, Shooter and Highway are in post-production. "I will soon begin shooting for Kick. I have a real soft corner for Salman (Khan); he is great guy. Kick is going to be an out-and-out commercial film. I am very grateful to be a part of it. I love doing all kinds of films. A movie is a mass consumption product. I have got no delusions about being niche. I don't want to be niche. Though in the earlier part of my career I was into niche cinema, doing independent films - and I do have a revolutionary bent of mind - but you cannot make a change from outside, you have to be a part of it," he says.

TOI
Back to top Go down
JonaSallu
Admin
Admin
JonaSallu

★ Kick ! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: ★ Brit Journo kicked about Bolly Role !   ★ Kick ! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 5:55 pm

By Ankur Pathak, Mumbai Mirror | Mar 18, 2014

Bureau chief of an international financial daily plays a diplomat in Sallu’s next.

It’s not every day that you hear of the bureau chief of an internationally renowned financial paper playing a bit role in a Bollywood movie, that too a commercial potboiler. But when you have Salman Khan on board, anything is possible.

Mirror has learnt that Sajid Nadiadwala, who is making his directorial debut with the Salman Khan-Jacqueline Fernandez starrer Kick, was running from pillar to post to find an “extra” to play the role of a British diplomat.

"They wanted a guy who didn’t only look the part, but also could convincingly pull off the lines. They couldn’t find anyone who fit the part until Chetan Bhagat, who’s written the script, came up with an idea," said a source close to the film’s production.

It is learnt that the bestselling novelist, an IIM graduate who was an investment banker before becoming a full-time writer, suggested the name of his friend James Crabtree, the Mumbai bureau chief of the London-based newspaper Financial Times. “And James who is a Bollywood fan, instantly agreed to come on board,” the source informed.

An elated James, who will be making his acting debut with Kick, said: “Of course I want to be in a Bollywood film but I was hoping there would be no song and dance because I can’t do either!”

He admitted that many foreigners come to India to fulfil their Bollywood dreams. “I’m fortunate to be in a film without actually trying,” James said, adding that he plays a British diplomat working in the Indian embassy of London. “The ambassador happens to be the father of Salman’s love interest, and while we and another Brit diplomat are having a discussion, all hell breaks loose as the former’s mother walks in.”

The other Brit diplomat is a Swiss named Bernard with a thick German accent. “Clearly, Bollywood is not concerned about cinematic realism,” he guffawed.

James is disappointed that he didn’t get a chance to share screen space with Salman Khan. “He was there on the set, but I didn’t get a chance to interact with him. My wife and I have been a fan of his films. We watched his Ek Tha Tiger with subtitles. It was a lot of fun,” he said.

Is he eager to pick up more Bollywood assignments? “Well, yes. Friends have been calling up to say that I should quit journalism and become the next Tom Alter,” he joked.

Mumbai Mirror
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

★ Kick ! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ★ Kick !   ★ Kick ! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

★ Kick !
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2