SalmanKhanHolics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SalmanKhanHolics

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
★ Salman Khan the KING Of Hearts, IDOL of Masses, SAVIOR of Needy, RULER of Indian Cinema, EMPEROR of BO and the Super Best Human ★ ☆ الله ☪️ ✡️ ॐ ☨ God Bless Himღ
✌️ Salman Khan's upcoming projects are Jai Ho, Kick, Sooraj Barjatya's untitiled and No Entry Mein Entry... ✌️
♡☆ Salman Khan The Founder of *Being Human* Charity ☆♡ In Life Go Straight And Turn Right -Salman Khan! ღGod☆Peace☆Love☆Salman Khanღ

★ Rules !!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SalluLicious
Admin
Admin
SalluLicious

★ Rules !! Empty
PostSubject: ★ Rules !!   ★ Rules !! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 6:11 pm

Hello and Welcome to SalmanKhanHolics Very Happy

Here are some basic rules:

1. No abusing- at all towards any member or celebrity.
2. Please don't post Pictures/news from other fanclubs.
3. If you post news please:
  • Check that it hasn't been posted before.
  • Make sure that you post the news in the proper place.
  • Bold the title of the news.
  • Link back to the source of where you got the news.

4. Don't bump your post up to the top.
5. Be polite and courteous to others' opinions.
6. Discussions are encouraged.

Enjoy your stay... No Shirt no Problem (Only for dudes =D )!!

Last edited by SalluLicious on Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:40 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Update)
Back to top Go down
http://salmankhanholics.com/
iamsuja
Members
Members
iamsuja

★ Rules !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ★ Rules !!   ★ Rules !! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 5:07 am

Hi,

am a diehard sallu fan. I have come to know that his up coming film is named as " Jai Ho " instead of " Mental" and must say that the 2nd name is more attractive. Jai Ho seems to DD Channels program. Want all my friends to give views on it. Since the film is coming in Dec'13, it has to break chennai Express records by any means and in process put a fullstop to Doom 3's boxoffice.
Back to top Go down
SalluLicious
Admin
Admin
SalluLicious

★ Rules !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ★ Rules !!   ★ Rules !! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 9:16 pm

iamsuja wrote:
Hi,

am a diehard sallu fan. I have come to know that his up coming film is named as " Jai Ho " instead of " Mental" and must say that the 2nd name is more attractive. Jai Ho seems to DD Channels program. Want all my friends to give views on it. Since the film is coming in Dec'13, it has to break chennai Express records by any means and in process put a fullstop to Doom 3's boxoffice.
Nice to know that you are Salman Bro's diehard fan and absolutely Jai Ho is a wonderful title for that movie than mental. But it was never supposed to come in December it always was supposed to be on Eid, but due to some reason it didn't release on Eid. Now they have said that Jai Ho will release in January on India's Republic Day and it will break all previous records He made as well as CE/Dhoom for sure inshaAllah !!
Back to top Go down
http://salmankhanholics.com/
Sponsored content

★ Rules !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ★ Rules !!   ★ Rules !! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

★ Rules !!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SalmanKhanHolics :: General :: Rules-
Jump to: