SalmanKhanHolics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SalmanKhanHolics

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
★ Salman Khan the KING Of Hearts, IDOL of Masses, SAVIOR of Needy, RULER of Indian Cinema, EMPEROR of BO and the Super Best Human ★ ☆ الله ☪️ ✡️ ॐ ☨ God Bless Himღ
✌️ Salman Khan's upcoming projects are Jai Ho, Kick, Sooraj Barjatya's untitiled and No Entry Mein Entry... ✌️
♡☆ Salman Khan The Founder of *Being Human* Charity ☆♡ In Life Go Straight And Turn Right -Salman Khan! ღGod☆Peace☆Love☆Salman Khanღ

★ Arbaaz… The rise of another Khan !!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SalluLicious
Admin
Admin
SalluLicious

★ Arbaaz… The rise of another Khan !! Empty
PostSubject: ★ Arbaaz… The rise of another Khan !!   ★ Arbaaz… The rise of another Khan !! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 7:48 am

★ Arbaaz… The rise of another Khan !! Dabangg-2

Director: Arbaaz Khan

Music : Sajid-Wajid

Lyrics : Sameer, Jalees Sherwani, Ashraf Ali and Irfan Kamal

Starring : Salman Khan, Sonakshi Sinha, Arbaaz Khan, Sonu Sood, Malaika Arora (guest appearance) and Kareena Kapoor (guest appearance)

December 21, 2012 updated: December 22, 2012
Martin D’Souza

As a producer, Arbaaz Khan hit the nail on the head with the first installment of DABANGG. As a director, he establishes his credentials with DABANGG 2. He gets the mood of the lead actor, has the feel of Brand Dabangg and executes it the way it is meant to be - flashy, with lots of action interspersed with songs; this time from Zandu Balm to Fevicol. There’s a double dose of oomph factor as well, with both Munni (Malaika Arora Khan) and Kareena Kapoor dancing to the beat.

You get what you expect, stylized, and digitalized action (Anal Arasu) with Chulbul Pandey (Salman Khan) beating the baddies to pulp. This time, the city is Kanpur, and he is out cleaning the mess. He is up against Bachha Bhai (Prakash Raj) a gangster with political ambitions, and the only time Pandey blinks is when he realizes his wife is pregnant. Otherwise, he is as fearless as in the first installment.

In DABANGG 2, Pandey has also made up with his (step) father (Vinod Khanna) and brother Makhan (Arbaaz Khan). This is one happy family. But with the focus solely on Pandey and his karname, the rest fade in the background. Even Sonakshi Sinha has nothing much to do except act coy and mouth a few dialogues.

Just like in Ek Tha Tiger, as soon as Salman’s shadow is on screen, the ceetis flow. That’s the hysteria he has now created. Get him on the screen, and he is sure to get a resounding welcome. As of date, no other Khan, or star has that impact. Maybe, Rajnikanth in the south.

The movie begins with a kidnap scene. Who else, but Chulbul drives to the rescue of the little lad. From there on its ‘Salman entertainment’ at its best.

Prakash Raj as Bachha Bhai is potent. He infuses terror when he comes on screen. Dobriyal too makes the best of the scenes he is given. Apart from Salman, it is also Arbaaz who is having the time of his life. The metamorphoses of Makhan from a shy, timid, guy to one who is game for a fight is a smart twist in the tale. As the director, Arbaaz is in control of things; he shows flashes of his brilliance, which were first evident in DARAAR. DABANGG has now become a brand and I’m sure, like Sylvester Stallone’s Rocky Balboa, Pandey will keep coming back to entertain us.

All in all, this is one entertainer. Don’t go looking for flaws, just enjoy, DABANGG style.

Rating: 4.0

Glamsham
Back to top Go down
http://salmankhanholics.com/
abdesselam
Members
Members
abdesselam

★ Arbaaz… The rise of another Khan !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ★ Arbaaz… The rise of another Khan !!   ★ Arbaaz… The rise of another Khan !! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 1:19 pm

most of viewrs know arbaz khan as a film director;but I want to tell you that Sohail khan is a good actor .I have watched "I proud to be an indian" I was very fascinated by the skills and power of sohil khan .a boxer who never accepts being underestemated.he refuses recism and with 20 punches he destroys his enemy.the film also depicts the relatisnship between pakistan and india.this is a larger than life kind of films.I have also watched "aryan"a very beautiful romantic story in which arbaz plays the role of a boxer who wins due to real training not taking drugs. I liked most "maine dil tujko diya"which I deem as the best film has been ever acted by sohail khan it is an action film really sohail khan is a hunk.a very strong body he has.I liked this film a lot.to name but a few I want to talk about "fight club" an action film full of new stars as zayed khan.sohil acted very well in this film it reminds me of"khel" which contains many stars like sunil shetty and sunny deol and jhon abraham.what I want to say is that "sohai khan" shows all tha viewers what does it mean to be salim's son.a family of heroes is really salim's family.I liked heroes and veer both of them sohail acted very well.I hope more success for salim abdul rachid's family.
Back to top Go down

★ Arbaaz… The rise of another Khan !!
Page 1 of 1