SalmanKhanHolics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SalmanKhanHolics

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
★ Salman Khan the KING Of Hearts, IDOL of Masses, SAVIOR of Needy, RULER of Indian Cinema, EMPEROR of BO and the Super Best Human ★ ☆ الله ☪️ ✡️ ॐ ☨ God Bless Himღ
✌️ Salman Khan's upcoming projects are Jai Ho, Kick, Sooraj Barjatya's untitiled and No Entry Mein Entry... ✌️
♡☆ Salman Khan The Founder of *Being Human* Charity ☆♡ In Life Go Straight And Turn Right -Salman Khan! ღGod☆Peace☆Love☆Salman Khanღ

★ We have Elli Avram in mind for a film: Salman Khan !

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JonaSallu
Admin
Admin
JonaSallu

★ We have Elli Avram in mind for a film: Salman Khan ! Empty
PostSubject: ★ We have Elli Avram in mind for a film: Salman Khan !   ★ We have Elli Avram in mind for a film: Salman Khan ! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 8:08 am

Tuesday, Jan 7, 2014

★ We have Elli Avram in mind for a film: Salman Khan ! 1946961

Superstar Salman Khan, who has been promoting Swedish-Greek actress Elli Avram ever since she entered the reality show “Bigg Boss 7” house, says he may consider her for a film.

Salman was the host of “Bigg Boss 7”, which ended recently.

When asked whether Elli will be seen with him on the big screen, Salman said: “You will see Elli when a director or producer casts her. We have Elli in mind for sure … I will say that straight out.”

Elli made her Bollywood debut with “Mickey Virus”.

However, Salman clarifies that nobody can take undue advantage of his friendship to get a film.

He said: “It’s very clear that if I see something in a person only then that person will get to work with me.”

"Earlier when I used to drink, they would think they will come and do their ‘jugaad’, but nothing used to work.

"If I feel that a person deserves it, only then it will happen or else nothing doing. If somebody makes my head turn twice that means the girl has something about her," he added.

DNA India
Back to top Go down

★ We have Elli Avram in mind for a film: Salman Khan !
Page 1 of 1