SalmanKhanHolics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SalmanKhanHolics

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
★ Salman Khan the KING Of Hearts, IDOL of Masses, SAVIOR of Needy, RULER of Indian Cinema, EMPEROR of BO and the Super Best Human ★ ☆ الله ☪️ ✡️ ॐ ☨ God Bless Himღ
✌️ Salman Khan's upcoming projects are Jai Ho, Kick, Sooraj Barjatya's untitiled and No Entry Mein Entry... ✌️
♡☆ Salman Khan The Founder of *Being Human* Charity ☆♡ In Life Go Straight And Turn Right -Salman Khan! ღGod☆Peace☆Love☆Salman Khanღ

★ 'Craze for bodybuilding started with Akshay, Salman and me' -Suniel Shetty !

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JonaSallu
Admin
Admin
JonaSallu

★ 'Craze for bodybuilding started with Akshay, Salman and me' -Suniel Shetty ! Empty
PostSubject: ★ 'Craze for bodybuilding started with Akshay, Salman and me' -Suniel Shetty !   ★ 'Craze for bodybuilding started with Akshay, Salman and me' -Suniel Shetty ! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 6:30 pm

Manmohan Singh,TNN | Nov 29, 2013

★ 'Craze for bodybuilding started with Akshay, Salman and me' -Suniel Shetty ! Sunil-Shetty-4

Be it as the possessive lover boy of Dhadkan, the action hero of Mohraa and Suraksha or the patriotic Bhairon Singh of Border, Suneil Shettyhas been entertaining movie-goers of all ages across the country for long. We caught up with Suneil, who is shooting for his upcoming movie 'Koyalanchal' in Ramgarh, Jharkhand.

Known as the original muscleman of the industry, with several action thrillers under his belt, we asked Suniel if he missed the kind of action seen in current Bollywood movies. "Miss karta bhi hoon aur nahin bhi (laughs). I miss all the action because of the kind of adrenaline rush it creates but apni umar ko dekh kar ab chup baith jata hoon. I think the craze for bodybuilding started with Akshay, me, Sanjay and Salman, but now everything has changed, as technology has completely taken over. Back then, we used to depend on finesse to carry off the action scenes convincingly, which was only possible if we, the actors, were physically fit. Apne aap ko action hero establish karne ke liye aisa koi part nahi hai sharir ka jo tudvaya nahi hai," he said, laughing. "But it had its own charm! We have action scenes in almost all our movies and people still get injured, but the level at which we used to do action is completely missing in films nowadays," he added.

He is also upbeat about the debut of his daughter Athiya opposite Suraj Pancholi in a movie Salman is producing. "Athiya is working really hard for her debut movie and I'm really proud that she chose acting as her career, which can be pretty challenging," Suniel signed off.

Excerpts from TOI
Back to top Go down

★ 'Craze for bodybuilding started with Akshay, Salman and me' -Suniel Shetty !
Page 1 of 1