SalmanKhanHolics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SalmanKhanHolics

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
★ Salman Khan the KING Of Hearts, IDOL of Masses, SAVIOR of Needy, RULER of Indian Cinema, EMPEROR of BO and the Super Best Human ★ ☆ الله ☪️ ✡️ ॐ ☨ God Bless Himღ
✌️ Salman Khan's upcoming projects are Jai Ho, Kick, Sooraj Barjatya's untitiled and No Entry Mein Entry... ✌️
♡☆ Salman Khan The Founder of *Being Human* Charity ☆♡ In Life Go Straight And Turn Right -Salman Khan! ღGod☆Peace☆Love☆Salman Khanღ

★ 'Salman Khan won't celebrate if Shah Rukh Khan's film becomes a hit' -Salim Khan !

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JonaSallu
Admin
Admin
JonaSallu

★ 'Salman Khan won't celebrate if Shah Rukh Khan's film becomes a hit' -Salim Khan ! Empty
PostSubject: ★ 'Salman Khan won't celebrate if Shah Rukh Khan's film becomes a hit' -Salim Khan !   ★ 'Salman Khan won't celebrate if Shah Rukh Khan's film becomes a hit' -Salim Khan ! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 6:41 pm

Veteran writer Salim Khan, whose son Salman Khan and Shah Rukh Khan recently buried the hatchet at an Eid party, spoke about how stars nowadays lack the courtesy that rival actors had back in the day.

At the trailer launch event of 'Sholay 3D', when asked about the rivalry between Shah Rukh Khan and Salman Khan, Salim said, "It is not the case that Salman will celebrate if Shah Rukh Khan's film becomes a hit and nor will SRK throw a party if Salman's film becomes a hit. There can be no love between rivals, but there should be a professional courtesy. Back in the day, actors like Dilip Kumar, Dev Anand and Ashok Kumar had such qualities. Nowadays, the younger lot is much more intolerant and impatient."

Former rivals Salman and Shah Rukh Khan had worked in 'Karan Arjun' and the King Khan recently claimed that he has no issues about working with Salman once more.
Back to top Go down

★ 'Salman Khan won't celebrate if Shah Rukh Khan's film becomes a hit' -Salim Khan !
Page 1 of 1