SalmanKhanHolics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SalmanKhanHolics

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
★ Salman Khan the KING Of Hearts, IDOL of Masses, SAVIOR of Needy, RULER of Indian Cinema, EMPEROR of BO and the Super Best Human ★ ☆ الله ☪️ ✡️ ॐ ☨ God Bless Himღ
✌️ Salman Khan's upcoming projects are Jai Ho, Kick, Sooraj Barjatya's untitiled and No Entry Mein Entry... ✌️
♡☆ Salman Khan The Founder of *Being Human* Charity ☆♡ In Life Go Straight And Turn Right -Salman Khan! ღGod☆Peace☆Love☆Salman Khanღ

★ Goats named Shah Rukh, Salman, Aamir are hot sellers on Eid !

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JonaSallu
Admin
Admin
JonaSallu

★ Goats named Shah Rukh, Salman, Aamir are hot sellers on Eid ! Empty
PostSubject: ★ Goats named Shah Rukh, Salman, Aamir are hot sellers on Eid !   ★ Goats named Shah Rukh, Salman, Aamir are hot sellers on Eid ! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 2:01 pm

October 15, 2013

★ Goats named Shah Rukh, Salman, Aamir are hot sellers on Eid ! Cc597fe1-7517-40c9-b7f1-46e1b96bf5bbMediumRes

On Bakra Eid, you may just get to eat a piece of Bollywood heroes Shah Rukh Khan and Salman Khan. Goat-sellers in the city have named their best goats after the top actors to make maximum sales during the festival. These goats are the most good looking, muscular and tallest of the lot. Buyers, too, are willing to burn a hole in their pockets for the star goats.

“The most popular goats are named Shah Rukh and Salman. The prices start from `15,000 and can go up to `5 lakh. We get our goats from Bulandshahar. These goats are healthy, have a glossy coat without any deformities and marks,” shares goat-seller Mustafa Ahmed from Chitlikabar, Old Delhi.

“I named my healthiest goat Salman Khan and it sold for `1,35,000,” says Chand of Arshad Halal Meat Shop. The trend of naming goats after Bollywood stars is however, not new. Last year, a pair of goats named Saifeena (after star couple Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor) had sold for four lakh at Jama Masjid. The Khans, are however, known to rule the market every year. Ashfaque Ahmed, owner of Al Kauser Al Kakori restaurant says, “Naming goats after stars is a very old trend. I remember goat-sellers used to lovingly name the best looking goats ‘Yusuf Khan’, after the real name of actor Dilip Kumar.”

Sellers also decorate these goats and accessorise them to lure buyers. “They paint the horns of the goats in bright colours and tie colourful leashes and anklets,” says Raman Tyagi, Diamond Livestock & Agro Farm. Buyers don’t mind shelling out big money either. “We’ve bought two Ajmeri goats: Salman and Aamir for `2 lakh and `2.5 lakh respectively,” says Mohammad Fazil of Old Delhi.

Hindustan Times
Back to top Go down

★ Goats named Shah Rukh, Salman, Aamir are hot sellers on Eid !
Page 1 of 1