SalmanKhanHolics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SalmanKhanHolics

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
★ Salman Khan the KING Of Hearts, IDOL of Masses, SAVIOR of Needy, RULER of Indian Cinema, EMPEROR of BO and the Super Best Human ★ ☆ الله ☪️ ✡️ ॐ ☨ God Bless Himღ
✌️ Salman Khan's upcoming projects are Jai Ho, Kick, Sooraj Barjatya's untitiled and No Entry Mein Entry... ✌️
♡☆ Salman Khan The Founder of *Being Human* Charity ☆♡ In Life Go Straight And Turn Right -Salman Khan! ღGod☆Peace☆Love☆Salman Khanღ

★ Salman Khan– best example of survival in tough times: Asif Azim !

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JonaSallu
Admin
Admin
JonaSallu

salman - ★ Salman Khan– best example of survival in tough times: Asif Azim ! Empty
PostSubject: ★ Salman Khan– best example of survival in tough times: Asif Azim !   salman - ★ Salman Khan– best example of survival in tough times: Asif Azim ! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 7:38 am

Vijaya Tiwari, TNN | Oct 4, 2013

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/thumb/msid-23512208,width-300,resizemode-4/Asif-Azim.jpg

Bigg Boss season 7 new entrant Asif Azam looks super impressed with the show's host Salman Khan. The supermodel says, Salman's life is the biggest example of survival in tough times.

"Salman Khan is an icon. I am looking forward to meeting him. I think there is so much to learn from him. Even after going through so many ups and downs in his life, the man has stood there. He has struggled a lot to reach where he's today. His life is the biggest example of survival in tough times. I think even two minutes of conversation with him is enough for me. He is the most bankable star today and a great entertainer," said Asif before entering the 'Bigg Boss' house.

The Bangladeshi lad, who is amongst India's fittest male supermodel, says Salman is one of the first Bollywood actors who brought body building to India, "I think he has a great physique and he really inspired a lot of youngsters to take up body building seriously. He is one of those actors who brought fitness to India," concludes Asif.

TOI
Back to top Go down

★ Salman Khan– best example of survival in tough times: Asif Azim !
Page 1 of 1