SalmanKhanHolics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SalmanKhanHolics

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
★ Salman Khan the KING Of Hearts, IDOL of Masses, SAVIOR of Needy, RULER of Indian Cinema, EMPEROR of BO and the Super Best Human ★ ☆ الله ☪️ ✡️ ॐ ☨ God Bless Himღ
✌️ Salman Khan's upcoming projects are Jai Ho, Kick, Sooraj Barjatya's untitiled and No Entry Mein Entry... ✌️
♡☆ Salman Khan The Founder of *Being Human* Charity ☆♡ In Life Go Straight And Turn Right -Salman Khan! ღGod☆Peace☆Love☆Salman Khanღ

★ I was offered to direct Salman Khan's Wanted !

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JonaSallu
Admin
Admin
JonaSallu

★ I was offered to direct Salman Khan's Wanted ! Empty
PostSubject: ★ I was offered to direct Salman Khan's Wanted !   ★ I was offered to direct Salman Khan's Wanted ! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 6:21 am

Sep 29, 2013

★ I was offered to direct Salman Khan's Wanted ! Puri-jagannath

Puri Jagannath made few shocking remarks during his recent interview to a daily. Let's have a look at them. When asked what was his biggest missed opportunity, Puri replied, "For launching Ram Charan, I turned down the opportunity to direct Salman Khan's 'Wanted' (Pokiri Hindi remake). I did a mistake."

Responding to the question whom he will be directing if at all he begins his career now, our crazy director said it would be R Narayana Murthy. Puri was asked to say what's the first thing that comes to his mind after hearing these names. Here is how he reacted...

1) Amitabh Bachchan - My Time is Good (for directing Bbuddh Hoga Tera Baap); 2) Chiranjeevi - Hard Working; 3) Nagarjuna - Disciplined; 4) Pawan Kalyan - We Need To Keep His Photo; 5) Mahesh Babu - His name will give Kick; 6) NTR - Energy; 7) Prabhas - My Darling; Cool Ram Charan - Most Luckiest; 9) Allu Arjun - My Brother; 10) Raviteja - One who scolds me.

TOI
Back to top Go down

★ I was offered to direct Salman Khan's Wanted !
Page 1 of 1