SalmanKhanHolics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SalmanKhanHolics

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
★ Salman Khan the KING Of Hearts, IDOL of Masses, SAVIOR of Needy, RULER of Indian Cinema, EMPEROR of BO and the Super Best Human ★ ☆ الله ☪️ ✡️ ॐ ☨ God Bless Himღ
✌️ Salman Khan's upcoming projects are Jai Ho, Kick, Sooraj Barjatya's untitiled and No Entry Mein Entry... ✌️
♡☆ Salman Khan The Founder of *Being Human* Charity ☆♡ In Life Go Straight And Turn Right -Salman Khan! ღGod☆Peace☆Love☆Salman Khanღ

★ "Salman sir and me talk in dance language." -Prabhudeva

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JonaSallu
Admin
Admin
JonaSallu

★ "Salman sir and me talk in dance language." -Prabhudeva Empty
PostSubject: ★ "Salman sir and me talk in dance language." -Prabhudeva   ★ "Salman sir and me talk in dance language." -Prabhudeva I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 5:08 pm

I can give my life for my sons: Prabhudheva

Priya Gupta, TNN | Jul 13, 2013

★ "Salman sir and me talk in dance language." -Prabhudeva PPB_2320

Prabhudheva, 40, became a choreographer at 16. He then became a hero and item boy before becoming one of India's most sought after directors. Since his work involves music and dance, in real life, he doesn't listen to music at all. He is simple, emotional and disciplined and for him, his two sons and mother mean the world. Ahead of his first romantic comedy Ramaiya Vastavaiya, he speaks to TOI about being a lenient father, an obedient son and whyChiranjeevi is his favourite star. Excerpts:

How do you choreograph a Salman Khan?
Salman sir and me talk in dance language. When we did Wanted, he said, 'Prabhu, I don't care about the story, you break my bone but make me dance'. He would always tell me, 'Prabhu, I will dance better than you'. He always talks from his heart. Wanted changed my life. Salman was a super duper star and if he had not taken me, I would not have done the film. Salman sir never treated me like a director. He is the same like he was 15 years back. We love Rajini sir as he dances from his heart. Same with Salman sir.

Quote from TOI
Back to top Go down

★ "Salman sir and me talk in dance language." -Prabhudeva
Page 1 of 1