SalmanKhanHolics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SalmanKhanHolics

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
★ Salman Khan the KING Of Hearts, IDOL of Masses, SAVIOR of Needy, RULER of Indian Cinema, EMPEROR of BO and the Super Best Human ★ ☆ الله ☪️ ✡️ ॐ ☨ God Bless Himღ
✌️ Salman Khan's upcoming projects are Jai Ho, Kick, Sooraj Barjatya's untitiled and No Entry Mein Entry... ✌️
♡☆ Salman Khan The Founder of *Being Human* Charity ☆♡ In Life Go Straight And Turn Right -Salman Khan! ღGod☆Peace☆Love☆Salman Khanღ

★ Everybody loves Salman, I’m lucky he loves me: Pulkit !

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JonaSallu
Admin
Admin
JonaSallu

★ Everybody loves Salman, I’m lucky he loves me: Pulkit ! Empty
PostSubject: ★ Everybody loves Salman, I’m lucky he loves me: Pulkit !   ★ Everybody loves Salman, I’m lucky he loves me: Pulkit ! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 5:32 am

Vaibhavi V Risbood, TNN | Jun 18, 2013

★ Everybody loves Salman, I’m lucky he loves me: Pulkit ! Salman-Pulkit

Pulkit Samrat, who considers Salman Khan as his inspiration to be in Bollywood claims that he aspires to grow like the mega star.

"For me my inspiration is Salman Khan. He is true rock star that the industry has and in spite of the amount of success he has received he is still the same. He was the same person in Maine Pyar Kiya and same in Dabangg 2. He has never changed has a human," said Pulkit.

"He has his principals and he has been stuck to them and I actually hope I can become a human being like Salman," added Pulkit.

On being asked whether he seeks help or feedback from the Dabangg Khan, Pulkit said, "I think he is so experienced that its scary thought to get any kind of praise from him. I don't mind feedback, but praise from him becomes a responsibility for me. Everybody loves him and I am lucky that he loves me."

TOI
Back to top Go down

★ Everybody loves Salman, I’m lucky he loves me: Pulkit !
Page 1 of 1