SalmanKhanHolics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SalmanKhanHolics

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
★ Salman Khan the KING Of Hearts, IDOL of Masses, SAVIOR of Needy, RULER of Indian Cinema, EMPEROR of BO and the Super Best Human ★ ☆ الله ☪️ ✡️ ॐ ☨ God Bless Himღ
✌️ Salman Khan's upcoming projects are Jai Ho, Kick, Sooraj Barjatya's untitiled and No Entry Mein Entry... ✌️
♡☆ Salman Khan The Founder of *Being Human* Charity ☆♡ In Life Go Straight And Turn Right -Salman Khan! ღGod☆Peace☆Love☆Salman Khanღ

★ Gladrags winner wants to act with Salman Khan !

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JonaSallu
Admin
Admin
JonaSallu

★ Gladrags winner wants to act with Salman Khan ! Empty
PostSubject: ★ Gladrags winner wants to act with Salman Khan !   ★ Gladrags winner wants to act with Salman Khan ! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 4:11 pm

June 17, 2013 

Charlotte Claire, who won Gladrags Mega Model 2013, will display her acting skills in Tamil film ‘Jai Hind 2′, but her wish is to work with Salman Khan some day.

★ Gladrags winner wants to act with Salman Khan ! Salman-khan
“I have a crush on the Dabangg tiger Salman Khan. It would be dreams come true to work with him,” Charlotte, who makes it a point to watch the first day first show of every movie of the Bollywood star, told media.

The 23-year-old has been seen in several TV commercials like Air Mauritius, walked the ramp for brands like Madame and Gant, and featured in L’Officiel fashion magazine, among others modeling assignments.
She will start shooting for Tamil movie Jai Hind 2, a sequel to Arjun Sarja’s starrer Tamil blockbuster Jai Hind, from July.

Rest at canindia
Back to top Go down

★ Gladrags winner wants to act with Salman Khan !
Page 1 of 1