SalmanKhanHolics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SalmanKhanHolics

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
★ Salman Khan the KING Of Hearts, IDOL of Masses, SAVIOR of Needy, RULER of Indian Cinema, EMPEROR of BO and the Super Best Human ★ ☆ الله ☪️ ✡️ ॐ ☨ God Bless Himღ
✌️ Salman Khan's upcoming projects are Jai Ho, Kick, Sooraj Barjatya's untitiled and No Entry Mein Entry... ✌️
♡☆ Salman Khan The Founder of *Being Human* Charity ☆♡ In Life Go Straight And Turn Right -Salman Khan! ღGod☆Peace☆Love☆Salman Khanღ

★ Salman will do Sooraj Barjatya's film after Kick !

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JonaSallu
Admin
Admin
JonaSallu

★ Salman will do Sooraj Barjatya's film after Kick ! Empty
PostSubject: ★ Salman will do Sooraj Barjatya's film after Kick !   ★ Salman will do Sooraj Barjatya's film after Kick ! I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 3:24 am

Subhash K. Jha, May 29, 2013

★ Salman will do Sooraj Barjatya's film after Kick ! 65531335

It's final. Producer Boney Kapoor has relinquished his dates of No Entry Mein Entry, the sequel to the 2005 film No Entry to allow Sooraj Barjatya to make his film with Salman Khan.

Apparently, last week while Boney was in Europe he received a sms from Salman Khan requesting that the producer let go of his dates so that Sooraj could accommodate his film.

Says a source, "Boney immediately agreed. Salman was supposed to work on Sajid Nadiadwala's Kick and then go right into Boney's No Entry Mein Entry. But on Salman's request Boney's film has now gone to early next year. Sooraj Barjatya has not directed a film for 8 years. Boney feels it is only right that Sooraj makes a comeback with Salman."

When contacted Boney admitted, "Yes, I've postponed my film on Salman's request. Such date reshuffles and adjustments are a routine happening in our industry. If I requested some producer to adjust my son Arjun Kapoor's dates, I am sure he would happily do it."

bollywood hungama
Back to top Go down
JonaSallu
Admin
Admin
JonaSallu

PostSubject: ★ Salman - Sooraj Barjatya's film to release in Diwali 2015 !   ★ Salman will do Sooraj Barjatya's film after Kick ! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 11:52 pm

Salman - Sooraj Barjatya's film to release in Diwali 2015 !

Jun 3, 2013

★ Salman will do Sooraj Barjatya's film after Kick ! 65617835]

Last week, we had reported that Boney Kapoor has relinquished his dates of No Entry Mein Entry, to allow Barjatya to make his film with Salman. Now we hear that the yet untitled film has been slated for release in Diwali 2015.

Though details of the film are yet unavailable, sources close to the film say, “Salman Khan has been confirmed for the lead role, the rest of the cast hasn’t been finalized yet. While the film is expected to go on floors in June 2014, it will release on Diwali 2015.”

The yet untitled venture will mark the return of Barjatya to direction post a hiatus of 8 years.

bollywood hungama
Back to top Go down
JonaSallu
Admin
Admin
JonaSallu

PostSubject: ★ 200 Days Of Salman Khan Blocked !   ★ Salman will do Sooraj Barjatya's film after Kick ! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 6:35 pm

200 Days Of Salman Khan Blocked

June 8, 2013

★ Salman will do Sooraj Barjatya's film after Kick ! Point-6-e1370691004216-258x300

It’s no news that Sooraj R Barjatya’s next film will feature Salman Khan in the lead. It’s also no news that this film will release during Diwali 2015. The question is, since the film is expected to roll in mid-2014, why will it take so long to hit the cinemas?

Well, Barjatya, who takes his own sweet time to make a film so that he can deliver his best, has asked Salman Khan to block 200 days. We’re not kidding! That explains why the film will take ages to release.

Apart from Khan, no one else has been roped in for the film yet. Once Khan finishes shooting Sajid Nadiadwala’s next Kick, he will start shooting for Barjatya’s film.

BOI
Back to top Go down
JonaSallu
Admin
Admin
JonaSallu

PostSubject: ★ Sooraj Barjatya undecided over heroine for Salman Khan !   ★ Salman will do Sooraj Barjatya's film after Kick ! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 4:45 pm

Sooraj Barjatya undecided over heroine for Salman Khan

★ Salman will do Sooraj Barjatya's film after Kick ! 7dc5d44b-b09a-414d-9bd9-05e7720ac251MediumRes

Filmmaker Sooraj Barjatya has finalised Salman Khan for his next family drama, but he is yet to choose a leading lady for the movie. "We have shortlisted few names and Anushka Sharma is in the wish list. But it's too early to comment anything as the film will go on the floors in 2014. Besides Anushka even Sonakshi Sinha is being contemplated for the role," a source from the told IANS,
The film, to be produced under the banner Rajshri Productions, will be widely shot in Rajasthan and Gujarat and it will be prepared for 2015 Diwali release.

Salman has earlier worked with Sooraj in blockbusters, Maine Pyar Kiya, Hum Aapke Hain Koun! and Hum Saath Saath Hain.

Hindustan Times
Back to top Go down
JonaSallu
Admin
Admin
JonaSallu

PostSubject: ★ Salman to romance Ileana in Barjatya's next?   ★ Salman will do Sooraj Barjatya's film after Kick ! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 4:52 pm

Salman to romance Ileana in Barjatya's next?

★ Salman will do Sooraj Barjatya's film after Kick ! Sal

Renuka Vyavahare, TNN | Jul 28, 2013

Salman Khan is teaming up with Sooraj Barjatya after a gap of 14 years. Their upcoming film is scheduled to start in 2014. We hear that South sensation Ileana D'Cruz is most likely to bag the coveted role opposite the actor.

Our source reveals, "Things have been kept under wraps, but Ileana has been cast opposite Salman for Bade Bhaiyya. She has even blocked her dates." When contacted, Sooraj said, "No, not true. The lead actress is not yet finalised. The title is also not Bade Bhaiyya. We haven't decided on a title as yet."

Ileana's spokesperson clarified, "We haven't been approached for SoorajBarjatya's film."However, our source maintains, "It's but obvious that no one will confirm anything at the moment as it's way too early."

TOI
Back to top Go down
JonaSallu
Admin
Admin
JonaSallu

PostSubject: Salman to play a double role again, in Barjatya’s next !   ★ Salman will do Sooraj Barjatya's film after Kick ! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 3:50 pm

Salman to play a double role again, in Barjatya’s next

Aug 10, 2013

★ Salman will do Sooraj Barjatya's film after Kick ! Salman

Double roles seem to have come back into fashion. After various stars, it is time for Salman Khan to once again play a double role. The actor was earlier appreciated for his double performance in the 1997 David Dhawan hit 'Judwaa'. And now, Salman will once again play a double role for Sooraj Barjatya's 'Bade Bhaiyaa', after a gap of 16 years.

Much buzz has surrounded this project as Salman last worked with the Barjatyas in Hum Saath Saath Hain and, post that, this is the first time the two have come together again. So, this comes as big news.

Salman and the Barjatya's created mass hysteria with blockbuster films like Maine Pyaar Kiya and Hum Apke Hain Kaun.

Will Salman recreate the same magic with Sooraj Barjatya's Bade Bhaiyaa?

TOI
Back to top Go down
JonaSallu
Admin
Admin
JonaSallu

PostSubject: ★ Salman Khan to Star Opposite Ileana D’Cruz in Sooraj Barjatya’s ‘Bade Bhaiya’ !   ★ Salman will do Sooraj Barjatya's film after Kick ! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 7:36 am

September 2, 2013

★ Salman will do Sooraj Barjatya's film after Kick ! 382405_211466-salman-khan

Ileana D'Cruz's long lost wish to work with Bollywood superstar Salman Khan will soon materialise. The "Barfi" actress has been signed for super-hit director Sooraj Barjatiya's upcoming family drama.

Barjatiya, who is set to direct "Bade Bhaiya" with his lucky charm Salman Khan with who he made blockbusters "Hum Apke Hain Kaun," "Maine Pyaar Kiya", "Hum Sath Sath Hain" previously, has roped in Ileana for the film.

Confirming the news, the actress told  Lokmat newspaper, "Yes, I'll be starring opposite Salman Khan in Sooraj Barjatya's upcoming film. He will be directing a film after almost 8 years and I'm glad he chose me to be a part of it."

The 25-year-old actress was previously said that she had once lost the chance of working with Salman when she had refused to do "Wanted" (2009). But she had expressed her desire to work with him in the near future.

And now it seems that the talented actress will be the face of the upcoming Rajashri productions which will reportedly have Salman playing double roles.

Rest at IBTimes
Back to top Go down
JonaSallu
Admin
Admin
JonaSallu

PostSubject: ★ Ileana Dcruz Clarifies On Rumours Surrounding Sooraj Barjatya's Film Starring Salman Khan !   ★ Salman will do Sooraj Barjatya's film after Kick ! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 7:24 am

Ileana Dcruz Clarifies On Rumours Surrounding Sooraj Barjatya's Film Starring Salman Khan

September 12, 2013

"I haven't met up with anybody from Sooraj Barjatya's team (for the film Bade Bhaiya), nothing has been confirmed or made official," said Ileana Dcruz in an interview with me. She reacted sharply to a news story where she was quoted that she was indeed doing the film. "They have quoted me and I pulled up my manager that how can they quote me for something that I never said," Ileana said. "I'd love to work with Mr Khan (Salman) but as of now nothing is happening (as far as Sooraj Barjatya's Bade Bhaiya is concerned). Let me clarify, I didn't say the quoted bits at all," Ileana clarified. That's interesting, I said, to which she replied, "It is interesting for me as well, like what, why did people quote me." But have you been approached for a film to be directed by Sooraj Barjatya? "I know nothing about it. I haven't met up with anybody. I don't know where it came from."

Ileana Dcruz was the first choice for Prabhu Dheva's Wanted since it was based on the South Remake of Pokiri, a film where Ileana was the female lead. "I was approached for Wanted but I didn't have the dates at that time so I didn't end up doing it else it would have been my first Hindi film," Ileana said. Now Kick is being remade. Ileana starred in the original. "I'm waiting to see how Kick (Hindi) looks like because it was an amazing film I did in the South. It was a lot of fun and did extremely well too," Ileana said.

Faridoon's Blog
Back to top Go down
JonaSallu
Admin
Admin
JonaSallu

PostSubject: ★ With a little help from my friend !   ★ Salman will do Sooraj Barjatya's film after Kick ! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 4:56 pm

Bharati Dubey, Mumbai Mirror | Sep 27, 2013

★ Salman will do Sooraj Barjatya's film after Kick ! B2

Himesh Reshammiya will compose music for Sooraj Barjatya's next and it is Salman Khan he should thank.

Sooraj Barjatya has roped in Himesh Reshammiya to compose the music of his upcoming film. The film (untitled), which is set to go on floors next year, will see Salman Khan team up with the director after 15 long years. Previously, the duo has given hits like Maine Pyar Kiya (1989), Hum Aapke Hain Koun..! (1994), Hum Saath-Saath Hain: We Stand United (1999).

The film will go on floor in June 2014 and the producers are looking at a Diwali (2015) release. An official from Rajshri Productions said: "Himesh will compose the music and Irshad Kamil (of Jab We Met, Love Aaj Kal, Rockstar and Aashiqui 2 fame) will pen the lyrics." It is an unlikely choice for the Barjatyas, who are known to stick to traditional Indian folk and classical music, while Himesh's strong point has been highly charged electronic music. The buzz is that it was Salman who convinced Sooraj.

Although, Himesh started his career as a music composer with Salman's Pyaar Kiya To Darna Kya (1998) and followed it up with his Hello Brother (1999), Tere Naam (2003) and Maine Pyaar Kyun Kiya (2005), their alliance soon hit a rough patch. And the two buried the hatchet with Bodyguard (2011).

Also, Salman recently signed Himesh for his upcoming film Kick.

Mumbai Mirror
Back to top Go down
JonaSallu
Admin
Admin
JonaSallu

PostSubject: ★ Kareena in Sooraj Barjatya’s next opposite Salman?   ★ Salman will do Sooraj Barjatya's film after Kick ! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 5:38 pm

Kareena in Sooraj Barjatya’s next opposite Salman?

★ Salman will do Sooraj Barjatya's film after Kick ! Kareenakapoor

Meena Iyer, TNN | Oct 14, 2013

Speculation is rife about who Salman Khan will romance in Sooraj Barjatya's next drama, that is likely to go on the floor in 2014. Sources close to Kareena Kapoor Khan hinted that there would be two important film announcements featuring Bebo that would happen in the coming days. Now it seems that the guessing on one of the projects points to Sooraj's next film starring Salman.

Ten years after she worked with the Barjatyas inMain Prem Ki Diwani Hoon (2003), there's buzz that that Bebo is being considered by them opposite Salman. This superstar jodi have had a blockbuster in Bodyguard (2011).

Kareena, who is in London currently, was unavailable for comment. We texted Sooraj and he replied, 'No'.

TOI
Back to top Go down
JonaSallu
Admin
Admin
JonaSallu

PostSubject: ★ "My film is not titled Bade Bhaiyya" - Sooraj Barjatya !   ★ Salman will do Sooraj Barjatya's film after Kick ! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 3:08 am

★ "My film is not titled Bade Bhaiyya" - Sooraj Barjatya !

Subhash K. Jha, November 28, 2013

★ Salman will do Sooraj Barjatya's film after Kick ! 75281434

All the wild speculation about Sooraj Barjatya's next film starring Salman Khan should now come to an end.

And no, there is no Kareena Kapoor, no Deepika Padukone, no Ileana D'Cruz in the film.

Sooraj who has not directed a film since the well-received Vivaah in 2006, clearly told this writer, "I start my film in May next year...Regarding the leading lady, nothing is decided as yet." Sooraj also wonders where the title Bhade Bhaiyya is coming from.

"It sounds like something that my film could be called. But it is not. All I can tell you at the moment is it's a family film again. With lots of characters. And each character has to be written carefully. It's a time-consuming process and I don't want to rush it. It would convey all the joys and sorrows of a joint family. It will have tears and laughter and of course celebration. But at the same time it'd be a little different from the family films I've made in the past. The definition of family values has changed in recent years. My film would have to reflect that change. The closure of the script will happen only when a voice from within me says it's complete."

Speaking on his long and very fruitful association with Salman Khan, Sooraj says affectionately, "He is like my brother. We have a bonding that goes beyond the films we do together."

bollywood hungama
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ★ Salman will do Sooraj Barjatya's film after Kick !   ★ Salman will do Sooraj Barjatya's film after Kick ! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

★ Salman will do Sooraj Barjatya's film after Kick !
Page 1 of 1