SalmanKhanHolics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SalmanKhanHolics

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
★ Salman Khan the KING Of Hearts, IDOL of Masses, SAVIOR of Needy, RULER of Indian Cinema, EMPEROR of BO and the Super Best Human ★ ☆ الله ☪️ ✡️ ॐ ☨ God Bless Himღ
✌️ Salman Khan's upcoming projects are Jai Ho, Kick, Sooraj Barjatya's untitiled and No Entry Mein Entry... ✌️
♡☆ Salman Khan The Founder of *Being Human* Charity ☆♡ In Life Go Straight And Turn Right -Salman Khan! ღGod☆Peace☆Love☆Salman Khanღ

★ Salman Khan more than just a superstar: Karan Johar !

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JonaSallu
Admin
Admin
JonaSallu

★ Salman Khan more than just a superstar: Karan Johar ! Empty
PostSubject: ★ Salman Khan more than just a superstar: Karan Johar !   ★ Salman Khan more than just a superstar: Karan Johar ! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 2:42 pm

March 13, 2013

★ Salman Khan more than just a superstar: Karan Johar ! A31fc900-9799-471d-9a66-c7b758fd90c0MediumRes

After giving a string of hits, Salman Khan has been tagged as one of the most profitable names in filmdom and filmmaker Karan Johar too feels that the superstar's power goes beyond his films.

"Salman's star power goes beyond his films. People go to see a film just because it has Salman Khan. He is more than just a superstar," said Karan, who had roped in Salman for his directorial debut Kuch Kuch Hota Hai.

"My debut film had him. I have offered many films to him... It would be a dream for anyone to have him work for them. He is a big ticket," added the filmmaker who is equally fond of Shah Rukh Khan.

Karan has directed five films so far and out of them four had SRK in the lead roles including Kuch Kuch Hota Hai and Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham.

In recent times, Salman has churned out big hits like Wanted, Ready, Bodyguard and Dabangg.

Hindustan Times
Back to top Go down

★ Salman Khan more than just a superstar: Karan Johar !
Page 1 of 1