SalmanKhanHolics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SalmanKhanHolics

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
★ Salman Khan the KING Of Hearts, IDOL of Masses, SAVIOR of Needy, RULER of Indian Cinema, EMPEROR of BO and the Super Best Human ★ ☆ الله ☪️ ✡️ ॐ ☨ God Bless Himღ
✌️ Salman Khan's upcoming projects are Jai Ho, Kick, Sooraj Barjatya's untitiled and No Entry Mein Entry... ✌️
♡☆ Salman Khan The Founder of *Being Human* Charity ☆♡ In Life Go Straight And Turn Right -Salman Khan! ღGod☆Peace☆Love☆Salman Khanღ

★ Why Ronaldinho could not attend Salman’s b’day? !!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SalluLicious
Admin
Admin
SalluLicious

★ Why Ronaldinho could not attend Salman’s b’day? !! Empty
PostSubject: ★ Why Ronaldinho could not attend Salman’s b’day? !!   ★ Why Ronaldinho could not attend Salman’s b’day? !! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 6:13 pm

Akshata Shetty, TNN | Dec 29, 2012

★ Why Ronaldinho could not attend Salman’s b’day? !! Ronaldinho

The city’s been in a tizzy ever since Brazilian soccer player Ronaldinho landed on Thursday. Ronaldinho spoke about Bollywood and his love for India at a press meet on Friday.

“Of course, I follow Bollywood. In fact, it’s widely followed in Brazil,” he said. When asked who his favourite Bollywood actors are, he said, “It’s hard to pronounce their names. But Salman is a big star! He invited me for his birthday but unfortunately I couldn’t attend it because of a hectic schedule.”
Ronaldinho will be part of an Indian animation film. “It’s a dream come true to be on the silver screen,” he said.

TOI
Back to top Go down
http://salmankhanholics.com/

★ Why Ronaldinho could not attend Salman’s b’day? !!
Page 1 of 1