SalmanKhanHolics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SalmanKhanHolics

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
★ Salman Khan the KING Of Hearts, IDOL of Masses, SAVIOR of Needy, RULER of Indian Cinema, EMPEROR of BO and the Super Best Human ★ ☆ الله ☪️ ✡️ ॐ ☨ God Bless Himღ
✌️ Salman Khan's upcoming projects are Jai Ho, Kick, Sooraj Barjatya's untitiled and No Entry Mein Entry... ✌️
♡☆ Salman Khan The Founder of *Being Human* Charity ☆♡ In Life Go Straight And Turn Right -Salman Khan! ღGod☆Peace☆Love☆Salman Khanღ

Does anyone know which picture this magazine is from?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SimplyThanseer
Members
Members
SimplyThanseer

Does anyone know which picture this magazine is from? Empty
PostSubject: Does anyone know which picture this magazine is from?   Does anyone know which picture this magazine is from? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 3:51 am

Does anyone know which picture this magazine is from? 72065_184844674862915_5586353_n
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/SIMPLYTHANSEER
SimplyThanseer
Members
Members
SimplyThanseer

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know which picture this magazine is from?   Does anyone know which picture this magazine is from? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 3:52 am

thanks in advance admin
Back to top Go down
JonaSallu
Admin
Admin
JonaSallu

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know which picture this magazine is from?   Does anyone know which picture this magazine is from? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 4:22 am

That picture is from People Magazine. The picture could also have been used in other magazines, but I'm pretty sure that specific scan is from People.
Back to top Go down
SimplyThanseer
Members
Members
SimplyThanseer

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know which picture this magazine is from?   Does anyone know which picture this magazine is from? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 5:47 am

Thanks Jona Smile Actuallu i wanted to read the left hand side page which is cut off that's why i was asking lol.

Hope you have a brilliant day Smile

Did you know the court told Salman not to come to the hearing and apparently its been extended to Jan 30th 2013 that he has to appear Smile
Back to top Go down
JonaSallu
Admin
Admin
JonaSallu

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know which picture this magazine is from?   Does anyone know which picture this magazine is from? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 4:15 am

Your welcome Smile Well it's most likely from People magazine. And I think the photoshoot is from 2010, so it's coming to start from lol.

Well I don't think it matters if they moved it, that's all they keep doing for years. How long does it take to come to a final verdict?
Back to top Go down
SimplyThanseer
Members
Members
SimplyThanseer

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know which picture this magazine is from?   Does anyone know which picture this magazine is from? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 12:00 pm

Not 10 years thats for sure. Anti-salman fans and the media are retarded as they make assumptions based on what the media project Salman to be like. They don't even know the specifics of the 2 cases. The two cases he has should have been over a long time ago. Haters can say that he ran over people, hit women, huts endangered species and or is an alcoholic but they have no proof. It makes more news for the media to say Salman did this or that rather than Salmans driver did this and that and as far as the chinkara case is concerned even his mother said that Salman likes to take the blame for others. He has got nothing to worry about.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know which picture this magazine is from?   Does anyone know which picture this magazine is from? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Does anyone know which picture this magazine is from?
Page 1 of 1