SalmanKhanHolics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SalmanKhanHolics

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
★ Salman Khan the KING Of Hearts, IDOL of Masses, SAVIOR of Needy, RULER of Indian Cinema, EMPEROR of BO and the Super Best Human ★ ☆ الله ☪️ ✡️ ॐ ☨ God Bless Himღ
✌️ Salman Khan's upcoming projects are Jai Ho, Kick, Sooraj Barjatya's untitiled and No Entry Mein Entry... ✌️
♡☆ Salman Khan The Founder of *Being Human* Charity ☆♡ In Life Go Straight And Turn Right -Salman Khan! ღGod☆Peace☆Love☆Salman Khanღ

★ Salman Khan: Aamir Khan and I do different kind of cinema !

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JonaSallu
Admin
Admin
JonaSallu

★ Salman Khan: Aamir Khan and I do different kind of cinema ! Empty
PostSubject: ★ Salman Khan: Aamir Khan and I do different kind of cinema !   ★ Salman Khan: Aamir Khan and I do different kind of cinema ! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 9:34 pm

While Aamir Khan in recent interviews went on to say that how big a star Salman is and that how he can bulldoze any logic with his films, Salman Khan says that his movies are rather morally, ethically, principally and emotionally correct. And this is what makes them immensely successful.

''Both Aamir and I do different kind of cinema. My movies are more about hooting, whistling, clapping and ghar pe jaakar aaram se so jaao. And in that I do little bit of whatever I want to either through dialogues or action or entertainment...My movies are more ethically, morally and principally correct...The only reason why a movie would do well is because they are emotionally correct, and I believe in just that,'' states Salman, defending his style of movies.

★ Salman Khan: Aamir Khan and I do different kind of cinema ! Salman_khan

And just like his good buddy Aamir Khan, Salman asserts that he doesn't believe in number game and breaking records.

''I don't want to be a part of the number game, although I am there. But it's not that I want to break the records and all. I want to see good content happening and want to enjoy a film which I would like to see as a kid. I would like to watch a film where I can scream & hoot for the hero and I want my audience also to experience the same, as I have been through that kind of experience.''

But ask Salman when every other actor professes about not believing in the number game and eventually land at breaking records and he says with a beam, ''Well, when I say that I don't believe in number game I actually mean it. I just don't want my films to flop only for one reason because then that would mean my thinking is going in wrong direction. And that would yield worst results.''

Probe him on his take on the number game, which has pretty much become a part of the film promotions and he says, ''Like what we wanted to do is not just be part of the number game by reducing the ticket prices and come down to 150-200 bucks...but unfortunately that is not in our hands. That is in the hands of distributors, exhibitors & theatre owners.''

Salman Khan is gearing up for his next JAI HO, which is slated to release on 24th January 2014.

glamsham
Back to top Go down

★ Salman Khan: Aamir Khan and I do different kind of cinema !
Page 1 of 1