SalmanKhanHolics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SalmanKhanHolics

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
★ Salman Khan the KING Of Hearts, IDOL of Masses, SAVIOR of Needy, RULER of Indian Cinema, EMPEROR of BO and the Super Best Human ★ ☆ الله ☪️ ✡️ ॐ ☨ God Bless Himღ
✌️ Salman Khan's upcoming projects are Jai Ho, Kick, Sooraj Barjatya's untitiled and No Entry Mein Entry... ✌️
♡☆ Salman Khan The Founder of *Being Human* Charity ☆♡ In Life Go Straight And Turn Right -Salman Khan! ღGod☆Peace☆Love☆Salman Khanღ

★ Elli Avram gifts Salman Khan a crystal angel !

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JonaSallu
Admin
Admin
JonaSallu

★ Elli Avram gifts Salman Khan a crystal angel ! Empty
PostSubject: ★ Elli Avram gifts Salman Khan a crystal angel !   ★ Elli Avram gifts Salman Khan a crystal angel ! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 10:27 pm

Renuka Vyavahare,TNN | Jan 3, 2014

Elli Avram is taking her Salman connect to the next level. She has apparently got the same management team handling her work.

Elli said, “I personally asked Salmanji if he could guide me as he is such a senior actor. He’s very supportive. I am not sure, but I think Salman must have put in a word for me. If that’s true, I am very grateful to him. Also, who wouldn’t want to work with Salman?”

According to sources, Salman has taken her under his wing and even recommended her name to Kunal Kohli.
When asked about attending the superstar’s birthday party held recently, Elli revealed that she gifted him a crystal angel with a lamp inside as a birthday gift.

To follo Salman, visit www.follo.co.in/Salman on your mobile

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hindi/bollywood/news-interviews/Elli-Avram-gifts-Salman-Khan-a-crystal-angel/articleshow/28287823.cms
Back to top Go down

★ Elli Avram gifts Salman Khan a crystal angel !
Page 1 of 1