SalmanKhanHolics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SalmanKhanHolics

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
★ Salman Khan the KING Of Hearts, IDOL of Masses, SAVIOR of Needy, RULER of Indian Cinema, EMPEROR of BO and the Super Best Human ★ ☆ الله ☪️ ✡️ ॐ ☨ God Bless Himღ
✌️ Salman Khan's upcoming projects are Jai Ho, Kick, Sooraj Barjatya's untitiled and No Entry Mein Entry... ✌️
♡☆ Salman Khan The Founder of *Being Human* Charity ☆♡ In Life Go Straight And Turn Right -Salman Khan! ღGod☆Peace☆Love☆Salman Khanღ

★ Dream come true to be praised by Salman: Himansh !

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JonaSallu
Admin
Admin
JonaSallu

★ Dream come true to be praised by Salman: Himansh ! Empty
PostSubject: ★ Dream come true to be praised by Salman: Himansh !   ★ Dream come true to be praised by Salman: Himansh ! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 6:48 am

★ Dream come true to be praised by Salman: Himansh ! 2013_12$img_20131228819-ll

Mumbai, Dec 25 (PTI) For debutante actor Himansh Kohli, it was like a dream come true to share a platform with superstar Salman Khan who praised for his work in his upcoming film 'Yaariyan'.

Himansh along with co-star Rakul Preet Singh and director Divya Khosla Kumar recently visited the reality show 'Bigg Boss' to promote 'Yaariyan'.

"It was a dream moment to go to 'Bigg Boss'. It is the dream of a newcomer to see a star like Salman praising your work.

PTI
Back to top Go down

★ Dream come true to be praised by Salman: Himansh !
Page 1 of 1