SalmanKhanHolics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SalmanKhanHolics

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
★ Salman Khan the KING Of Hearts, IDOL of Masses, SAVIOR of Needy, RULER of Indian Cinema, EMPEROR of BO and the Super Best Human ★ ☆ الله ☪️ ✡️ ॐ ☨ God Bless Himღ
✌️ Salman Khan's upcoming projects are Jai Ho, Kick, Sooraj Barjatya's untitiled and No Entry Mein Entry... ✌️
♡☆ Salman Khan The Founder of *Being Human* Charity ☆♡ In Life Go Straight And Turn Right -Salman Khan! ღGod☆Peace☆Love☆Salman Khanღ

★ Bigg Boss: I would do the same thing as Salman Khan says Andy's mother !

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JonaSallu
Admin
Admin
JonaSallu

★ Bigg Boss: I would do the same thing as Salman Khan says Andy's mother ! Empty
PostSubject: ★ Bigg Boss: I would do the same thing as Salman Khan says Andy's mother !   ★ Bigg Boss: I would do the same thing as Salman Khan says Andy's mother ! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 7:54 am

Tejashree Bhopatkar,TNN | Dec 4, 2013

Last week Colors' Bigg Boss season 7 saw few guest entries in the house. Dolly Bindra, Payal Rohatgi, Nigaar Khan, Andy's mother, Kamya's mother and Yogeshwar Dutt graced the house for a task.

TOI got in touch with both Kamya and Andy's mother, who met their respective kids in the house and shared their views.

While Andy's mother claimed Kamya as the one who always instigates fights in the house, Kamya's mother rubbished her statement saying Kamya doesn't like fights at all.

However, there is always a person who sets everything straight. Be it a fight, verbal spat or difference in views and he is none other than Bigg Boss host Salman Khan. Hence, we asked both Andy and Kamya's mother about Salman Khan dealing with Kamya and Andy on 'weekend ka wow' episodes.

"I would not like to comment whether Kamya was right or wrong when Salman ji took Andy's side and proved Andy innocent. I think Salman is the one who always speaks right on Bigg Boss and whatever he spoke is right," said Kamya's mother.

While Andy's mother said, "I think Salman Khan did my job in that particular episode when everyone was targeting my kid (Andy). I would have done the same thing what Salman did. He is always right."

This proves that Salman's a perfect host for a show like Bigg Boss, isn't he? Tell us what you think by commenting below!

TOI
Back to top Go down

★ Bigg Boss: I would do the same thing as Salman Khan says Andy's mother !
Page 1 of 1