SalmanKhanHolics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SalmanKhanHolics

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
★ Salman Khan the KING Of Hearts, IDOL of Masses, SAVIOR of Needy, RULER of Indian Cinema, EMPEROR of BO and the Super Best Human ★ ☆ الله ☪️ ✡️ ॐ ☨ God Bless Himღ
✌️ Salman Khan's upcoming projects are Jai Ho, Kick, Sooraj Barjatya's untitiled and No Entry Mein Entry... ✌️
♡☆ Salman Khan The Founder of *Being Human* Charity ☆♡ In Life Go Straight And Turn Right -Salman Khan! ღGod☆Peace☆Love☆Salman Khanღ

★ Bigg Boss 7: I have better things to do than care about Kushal, says Salman Khan !

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JonaSallu
Admin
Admin
JonaSallu

★ Bigg Boss 7: I have better things to do than care about Kushal, says Salman Khan ! Empty
PostSubject: ★ Bigg Boss 7: I have better things to do than care about Kushal, says Salman Khan !   ★ Bigg Boss 7: I have better things to do than care about Kushal, says Salman Khan ! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 12:31 am

November 23, 2013

★ Bigg Boss 7: I have better things to do than care about Kushal, says Salman Khan ! 8b7a3cb4-0e07-4b53-814d-6ac7ca98310dMediumRes

When Kushal Tandon re-entered the Bigg Boss 7 house after his much-talked exit, you thought rumours on host Salman Khan opposing his return were just a PR stunt. However, in Saturday’s episode, Salman made it clear that he was not comfortable with Kushal’s comeback to the show.

During the interaction, Kushal initiated a clarification, telling Salman that rumours about the Dabangg actor opposing his return were wrong.

Salman reacted quite strongly to this. “I have better things to do than care about Kushal’s existence in Bigg Boss”, he retorted.

Salman also told Kushal that his PR machinery is working on the net, probably hinting at the great support the TV actor has garnered online.

Kushal denied that but Salman continued to argue that Kushal may be trying to play games while telling people about the public reaction.

"Kushal Tandon’s return was not fair", said Salman Khan.

The Bollywood actor clearly said that it was the decision of Colors channel and producers to bring him back. To this, Kushal began explaining how he was trying to make Salman’s stand clear. “Why should I care if you (Kushal) are in the show or not”, Salman retorted back. “That does not matter in my life”, he added.

Salman further said that a person who had been violent inside the house, is capable of telling the media, directly or indirectly that Salman was opposing or supporting his re-entry.

Earlier in the episode, Salman Khan told Sangram in a tongue-in-cheek manner, that he does not like the wrestler’s attitude. After being defeated in a task by Elli Avram, Sangram told everyone that he allowed the latter to win as she is a girl.

Hindustan Times
Back to top Go down

★ Bigg Boss 7: I have better things to do than care about Kushal, says Salman Khan !
Page 1 of 1