SalmanKhanHolics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SalmanKhanHolics

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
★ Salman Khan the KING Of Hearts, IDOL of Masses, SAVIOR of Needy, RULER of Indian Cinema, EMPEROR of BO and the Super Best Human ★ ☆ الله ☪️ ✡️ ॐ ☨ God Bless Himღ
✌️ Salman Khan's upcoming projects are Jai Ho, Kick, Sooraj Barjatya's untitiled and No Entry Mein Entry... ✌️
♡☆ Salman Khan The Founder of *Being Human* Charity ☆♡ In Life Go Straight And Turn Right -Salman Khan! ღGod☆Peace☆Love☆Salman Khanღ

★ I am undoubtedly a Salman Khan fan: Imran Khan !

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JonaSallu
Admin
Admin
JonaSallu

★ I am undoubtedly a Salman Khan fan: Imran Khan ! Empty
PostSubject: ★ I am undoubtedly a Salman Khan fan: Imran Khan !   ★ I am undoubtedly a Salman Khan fan: Imran Khan ! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 6:07 pm

Meena Iyer, TNN | Nov 20, 2013

★ I am undoubtedly a Salman Khan fan: Imran Khan ! Imran

Imran Khan on Gori Tere..., his co-star Kareena Kapoor Khan, mamu Aamir Khan and all-time favourite Salman Khan.

The Khan triumvirate (Salman, Shah Rukh and Aamir) are still leading the way. How do you see yourself, Shahid Kapoor and Ranbir Kapoor at this juncture?
Shahid, Ranbir and I have just started. We've been in the business for five to six years. How can we compare ourselves to Aamir, Salman or SRK, who have decades of good work and goodwill behind them?

Speaking of the Khans, is Salman still your favourite Khan?
I am undoubtedly a Salman fan. Like all his fans, I do not even ask what a Salman film is all about. I remember the posters of 'Ready' just had his close-up. The film didn't define a genre, it said nothing. But it was enough for Salman fans to know that on this date in June, 2011, bhai's film was coming and they would have to be in the theatres. That is star-power.

Excerpts from: TOI
Back to top Go down

★ I am undoubtedly a Salman Khan fan: Imran Khan !
Page 1 of 1