SalmanKhanHolics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SalmanKhanHolics

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
★ Salman Khan the KING Of Hearts, IDOL of Masses, SAVIOR of Needy, RULER of Indian Cinema, EMPEROR of BO and the Super Best Human ★ ☆ الله ☪️ ✡️ ॐ ☨ God Bless Himღ
✌️ Salman Khan's upcoming projects are Jai Ho, Kick, Sooraj Barjatya's untitiled and No Entry Mein Entry... ✌️
♡☆ Salman Khan The Founder of *Being Human* Charity ☆♡ In Life Go Straight And Turn Right -Salman Khan! ღGod☆Peace☆Love☆Salman Khanღ

★ Salman's apology to me blown out of proportion: Kushal Tandon !

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JonaSallu
Admin
Admin
JonaSallu

★ Salman's apology to me blown out of proportion: Kushal Tandon ! Empty
PostSubject: ★ Salman's apology to me blown out of proportion: Kushal Tandon !   ★ Salman's apology to me blown out of proportion: Kushal Tandon ! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 8:02 am

Vijaya Tiwari, TNN | Nov 10, 2013

Bigg Boss 7 contestant Kushal Tandon's sudden eviction seems to have become a never ending topic.

If on one hand Kushal's fans are demanding his comeback in the Bigg Boss house, then on the other hand the TV heartthrob is upset that his statements about host Salman Khan making an apology to him is being misinterpreted.

"I am really upset that whatever I said after my eviction from the Bigg Boss house has been misinterpreted. It's true that Salman sir (Khan) apologized to me but it was just to cheer me up. On Saturday's episode, when Salman sir told me that my behavior towards Tanisha was very rude and that I shouldn't have passed personal comments regarding her weight, career or sister during our fight. I got upset, my face fell down and I was quite during the entire episode, that's when Salman sir told me Kushal your like my brother and if you have felt bad, I am sorry. I told exactly the same thing to everyone but I don't know why everyone including the media is making a hue and cry about it," said Kushal.

Elaborating on the same, the young lad says, "I have nothing against Salman sir. I can never say anything wrong about him as he is not only my inspiration I also idolize him. I've grown up watching his films. He has always motivated me. He is the same guy who told me that Kushal I see a star in you and you have a bright future which means a lot to me. Salman has always praised me on the show what else I can ask for," concludes Kushal.

To the uninitiated, Bollywood superstar Salman Khan, who is also the host of Bigg Boss 7mentioned on yesterday's (November 9 2013) episode that he has no problems if Kushal apologizes and re-enters the house. The actor also mentioned that Kushal is trying to take a mileage on his name by telling everyone that Salman apologized to him.

It seems that after the constant media scanner, Kushal has taken a U-turn in the entire matter and wants Salman Khan not to misunderstand him.

It will be interesting to see whether Kushal gets a chance to enter Bigg Boss and clear the misunderstanding with Salman Khan?

TOI
Back to top Go down

★ Salman's apology to me blown out of proportion: Kushal Tandon !
Page 1 of 1