SalmanKhanHolics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SalmanKhanHolics

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
★ Salman Khan the KING Of Hearts, IDOL of Masses, SAVIOR of Needy, RULER of Indian Cinema, EMPEROR of BO and the Super Best Human ★ ☆ الله ☪️ ✡️ ॐ ☨ God Bless Himღ
✌️ Salman Khan's upcoming projects are Jai Ho, Kick, Sooraj Barjatya's untitiled and No Entry Mein Entry... ✌️
♡☆ Salman Khan The Founder of *Being Human* Charity ☆♡ In Life Go Straight And Turn Right -Salman Khan! ღGod☆Peace☆Love☆Salman Khanღ

★ Salman has worked hard in his initial years: Krishika Lulla !

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JonaSallu
Admin
Admin
JonaSallu

★ Salman has worked hard in his initial years: Krishika Lulla ! Empty
PostSubject: ★ Salman has worked hard in his initial years: Krishika Lulla !   ★ Salman has worked hard in his initial years: Krishika Lulla ! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 6:30 pm

Vaibhavi V Risbood, TNN | Jun 13, 2013

★ Salman has worked hard in his initial years: Krishika Lulla ! Krishika-Lulla

Producer Krishika Lulla claims that established stars know their job, but at the end talent is very important for newcomers.

On being asked about her take on newcomers, Krishika said, “There are few newcomers in the industry whom I would like to tell that work hard and don’t give attitude without establishing yourself.”

“Varun Dhawan seems a very promising newcomer in Bollywood. The kind of success established stars get is only because they have worked hard. Salman’s success is believable because he worked so hard in his initial years,” added Krishika

When asked about the difference between established stars and newcomers, Krishika said, “Established stars know their job and some of them never look at the computer. They have immense confidence and with new people it takes time.”
Krishika Lulla is excited and confident about upcoming film Raanjhanaa which will have Sonam Kapoor and South actor and Kolaveri Di fame Dhanush, who is new to Bollywood.

TOI
Back to top Go down

★ Salman has worked hard in his initial years: Krishika Lulla !
Page 1 of 1