SalmanKhanHolics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SalmanKhanHolics

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
★ Salman Khan the KING Of Hearts, IDOL of Masses, SAVIOR of Needy, RULER of Indian Cinema, EMPEROR of BO and the Super Best Human ★ ☆ الله ☪️ ✡️ ॐ ☨ God Bless Himღ
✌️ Salman Khan's upcoming projects are Jai Ho, Kick, Sooraj Barjatya's untitiled and No Entry Mein Entry... ✌️
♡☆ Salman Khan The Founder of *Being Human* Charity ☆♡ In Life Go Straight And Turn Right -Salman Khan! ღGod☆Peace☆Love☆Salman Khanღ

★ Salman Khan Speaks to Suraj Pancholi From Panvel !

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JonaSallu
Admin
Admin
JonaSallu

★ Salman Khan Speaks to Suraj Pancholi From Panvel ! Empty
PostSubject: ★ Salman Khan Speaks to Suraj Pancholi From Panvel !   ★ Salman Khan Speaks to Suraj Pancholi From Panvel ! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 5:44 pm

★ Salman Khan Speaks to Suraj Pancholi From Panvel ! Sooraj-salman1

This just in. While Suraj Pancholi was in the midst of all this drama over the last few days with Jiah Khan‘s demise, his mentor Salman Khan was far away from the city at his Panvel farm house. Not many know that Salman has not only decided to launch Suraj but he also helped him build his well chiseled body. Aditya Pancholi and Salman’s father Salim Khan have known each other for years and Suraj would often come to Galaxy to spend time with the family.

My spy tells me that Salman was informed about the situation over the phone the very night Jiah committed suicide. As soon as he heard he the Dabangg actor dialled his protege and asked him to remain calm. “Salman has been through situations where the media will judge you before the verdict comes out, so he has asked Suraj to take it easy and not give any statements or react.”

*Salman Khan is in Panvel with his friends and expected back today. He will be shooting for Mental in Mumbai till the15th.

Miss Malini
Back to top Go down

★ Salman Khan Speaks to Suraj Pancholi From Panvel !
Page 1 of 1