SalmanKhanHolics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SalmanKhanHolics

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
★ Salman Khan the KING Of Hearts, IDOL of Masses, SAVIOR of Needy, RULER of Indian Cinema, EMPEROR of BO and the Super Best Human ★ ☆ الله ☪️ ✡️ ॐ ☨ God Bless Himღ
✌️ Salman Khan's upcoming projects are Jai Ho, Kick, Sooraj Barjatya's untitiled and No Entry Mein Entry... ✌️
♡☆ Salman Khan The Founder of *Being Human* Charity ☆♡ In Life Go Straight And Turn Right -Salman Khan! ღGod☆Peace☆Love☆Salman Khanღ

★ "I Would Love To Romance Salman In A Movie" - Deepika Padukone !

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JonaSallu
Admin
Admin
JonaSallu

★ "I Would Love To Romance Salman In A Movie" - Deepika Padukone ! Empty
PostSubject: ★ "I Would Love To Romance Salman In A Movie" - Deepika Padukone !   ★ "I Would Love To Romance Salman In A Movie" - Deepika Padukone ! I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 5:18 pm

Deepika Padukone is all set with her next release 'Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani' opposite ex-beau Ranbir Kapoor. The Bollywood beauty was spotted promoting the movie at an event organized by jabong.com. She spoke about the movie and spoke about her shopping addiction. She also expressed that she would love to do a romantic movie with Salman Khan. For more info watch this video...
Back to top Go down

★ "I Would Love To Romance Salman In A Movie" - Deepika Padukone !
Page 1 of 1