SalmanKhanHolics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SalmanKhanHolics

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
★ Salman Khan the KING Of Hearts, IDOL of Masses, SAVIOR of Needy, RULER of Indian Cinema, EMPEROR of BO and the Super Best Human ★ ☆ الله ☪️ ✡️ ॐ ☨ God Bless Himღ
✌️ Salman Khan's upcoming projects are Jai Ho, Kick, Sooraj Barjatya's untitiled and No Entry Mein Entry... ✌️
♡☆ Salman Khan The Founder of *Being Human* Charity ☆♡ In Life Go Straight And Turn Right -Salman Khan! ღGod☆Peace☆Love☆Salman Khanღ

★ Salman is the 'Galaxy' Khan: Rhehan Malliek !

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JonaSallu
Admin
Admin
JonaSallu

★ Salman is the 'Galaxy' Khan: Rhehan Malliek ! Empty
PostSubject: ★ Salman is the 'Galaxy' Khan: Rhehan Malliek !   ★ Salman is the 'Galaxy' Khan: Rhehan Malliek ! I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 5:08 am

Vaibhavi V Risbood, TNN | May 9, 2013

★ Salman is the 'Galaxy' Khan: Rhehan Malliek ! Ishkq-In-Paris-Press-Meet-Sophie-Preity-Rhehan

Rehan Malliek's journey from TV to Bollywood is interesting, but the actor claims that he always wanted to get into Bollywood.

Rhehan is all praises for Salman Khan and reveals to get lot of inspiration from the actor. "He is great guy. There are stars, superstars and then there is Salman, who is the 'Galaxy' Khan. It is also pun intended as he stays in Galaxy," chuckled Rhehan.

"During music launch of Ishkq In Paris, Salman was so kind to us. He is funny, very secure and generous man," added the actor.

Rhehan's career started with TV and commercials, but the actor always aimed to enter B'town. "I always wanted to do films. I was hoping something good will come my way. God was finally kind and I got Ishkq In Paris," expressed Rhehan.

TOI
Back to top Go down

★ Salman is the 'Galaxy' Khan: Rhehan Malliek !
Page 1 of 1