SalmanKhanHolics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SalmanKhanHolics

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
★ Salman Khan the KING Of Hearts, IDOL of Masses, SAVIOR of Needy, RULER of Indian Cinema, EMPEROR of BO and the Super Best Human ★ ☆ الله ☪️ ✡️ ॐ ☨ God Bless Himღ
✌️ Salman Khan's upcoming projects are Jai Ho, Kick, Sooraj Barjatya's untitiled and No Entry Mein Entry... ✌️
♡☆ Salman Khan The Founder of *Being Human* Charity ☆♡ In Life Go Straight And Turn Right -Salman Khan! ღGod☆Peace☆Love☆Salman Khanღ

★ Salman would have acted in Ishkq in Paris: Prem Soni !

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JonaSallu
Admin
Admin
JonaSallu

★ Salman would have acted in Ishkq in Paris: Prem Soni !  Empty
PostSubject: ★ Salman would have acted in Ishkq in Paris: Prem Soni !    ★ Salman would have acted in Ishkq in Paris: Prem Soni !  I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 8:47 pm

Prem Soni, who is excited about his upcoming film Ishkq in Paris, reveals that Salman Khan’s special appearance in his film was always scripted.

The director who had last worked with Salman in Main Aur Mrs Khanna, claimed Salman to be his great support. “Preity’s song with Salman was already scripted. Though, we didn’t ask him while doing that,” said the director.

“I share a good relation with him and I was sure Salman won’t turn it down. He would have also acted in the film, if I would have asked him,” added the director.

Prem claimed that it was a conscious effort to get a newcomer like Rhehan Malliek in the film. “We would have easily got an established actor to star opposite Preity in the film as she has spent many years in the industry and has good relations. However, this romcom needed freshness and only Rhehan Malliek could bring that freshness,” concluded Prem.

TOI
Back to top Go down

★ Salman would have acted in Ishkq in Paris: Prem Soni !
Page 1 of 1