SalmanKhanHolics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SalmanKhanHolics

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
★ Salman Khan the KING Of Hearts, IDOL of Masses, SAVIOR of Needy, RULER of Indian Cinema, EMPEROR of BO and the Super Best Human ★ ☆ الله ☪️ ✡️ ॐ ☨ God Bless Himღ
✌️ Salman Khan's upcoming projects are Jai Ho, Kick, Sooraj Barjatya's untitiled and No Entry Mein Entry... ✌️
♡☆ Salman Khan The Founder of *Being Human* Charity ☆♡ In Life Go Straight And Turn Right -Salman Khan! ღGod☆Peace☆Love☆Salman Khanღ

★ Salman Khan is one person I`d always consider very close to my heart: Sanjay Leela Bhansali !

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JonaSallu
Admin
Admin
JonaSallu

★ Salman Khan is one person I`d always consider very close to my heart: Sanjay Leela Bhansali ! Empty
PostSubject: ★ Salman Khan is one person I`d always consider very close to my heart: Sanjay Leela Bhansali !   ★ Salman Khan is one person I`d always consider very close to my heart: Sanjay Leela Bhansali ! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 4:33 pm

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

★ Salman Khan is one person I`d always consider very close to my heart: Sanjay Leela Bhansali ! Slb382

Mumbai: Sanjay Leela Bhansali confesses that there were "relationships that didn`t work out". He admits that his life may be "unfulfilled", but it isn`t "unhappy".

"All the pain, suffering, love passion and conflict have made me what I am. I make passionate love stories because I don`t have love in my life. My art completes my life. My life may be unfulfilled. But it isn`t unhappy," said Bhansali who turned 50 this year.

The maker of hits like ‘Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam’ and ‘Devdas’ doesn`t miss anything in life and adds that he has chosen the life he leads. "There were relationships that didn`t work out. I am basically a nomadic loner," said the filmmaker and adds, "Salman Khan is one person I`d always consider very close to my heart".

Q: Is it possible to make good friends in the film industry?

A: I think so. But as a filmmaker I often find actors feel betrayed when you don`t cast them repeatedly and the friendship ends. That is very limiting and hurtful for any filmmaker. Also, there`s a tendency among some actors to make fun of the people they call their friends. But then cruelty is part of all human beings. But yes, people in the industry do stand by one another. As long as it`s not work-based.

Q: Are Aishwarya Rai and Rani Mukerji your friends?

A: They are very dear to me. So are Shah Rukh Khan and Manisha Koirala. And Salman Khan is one person I`d always consider very close to my heart. But to me friendship doesn`t mean sitting with people every day.

Subhash K. Jha/IANS

Rest at Zee News
Back to top Go down

★ Salman Khan is one person I`d always consider very close to my heart: Sanjay Leela Bhansali !
Page 1 of 1